ProperlyGood

ProperlyGood's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: ProperlyGood

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86009167

Reason for punishment: Hacking

Admin: TheThirdReaper

Why the punishment show be revoked:

I have messaged TheThirdReaper regarding this but just incase that isn't enough I'll put something here too.

I got banned for hacking, which is unfortunately incorrect. I've being playing ph since 2014, I have approximately 4.5k hours on garrys mod, I've owned a server, I've admined 2. I'm currently an admin on the Moxie prop hunt server. 

I do enjoy the server a lot, and its a decent server to go to when I'm not busy on the other server I am regular/admin on. One of your regulars, Miketzi, even told other players on the server (I think they were regulars but im not sure) that I wasn't hacking and I am just a good player when they accused me of cheating. I am just a try hard I guess and I enjoy playing prop hunt quite harshly. I'm sorry if you thought I was hacking and I guess I can tone down the kills if you guys don't play that way here.

I don't particularly have any evidence to prove I'm not hacking apart from the current server I'm regular on which is here:

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/89.34.96.159:27315/

Scroll down and it shows the top players and their kills. Top player being me.

I am genuinely just a good player, never hacked in my life. I even took my profile off private in the server for some of the other players calling me a cheater to prove my hours and that im genuine.

Sorry for the bother, but I would like to be unbanned since the accusation is not true.

Kind regards

ProperlyGood

Here are some kill count screenshots from different servers I've been a regular on over the years (2 of them also show time I've spent on the servers)

AC393B6F3FDF19BB1BFE1E0CE98C6A6D2A9A8575

CD63BB5AAACC6885A530F5DD868786D753CFB124

2F5F8E39764333AD4240DF30B13D3545F78069C8

And this just shows that one of them dates back to 2016. Showing I've been a decent player for a long time with a lot of experience.

https://postimg.cc/7fv1xLGB

(for Validity i am a former manager)

Whilst mistake can happen, generally GFL does not ban for hacking without solid proof. And i am going to say that in the 5,500 hours and now 6 years of playing prop hunt, TTT and such, i have NEVER seen a kill count that high, even if they were hacking. 

What i would advise you do, is to record a map of you playing prop hunt on a different server, commentating your reasoning and how you see people, and >reproduce these numbers<

I'd also like to note, the counter argument to you bringing these numbers and playing regularly on these servers can also entail that you have just played for a while and gotten away with hacking. 

Compact Gaming and moxie also never have staff on so it'd be easy to hack there. I've never played on everyone's a banana

Not too comfortable doing what you suggested just cos I'm not really the 'record and talk' type of person? But I'd happily explain how to get high kills (I personally have seen higher kill counts, there are a lot of people out there that take ph quite seriously and getting 30+ kills is a breeze to them), even down to the very technicality's of it which include other games to play that help you get better at ph, taunt following, mouse settings and just the simple mechanics of the game. But I'll wait and see what evidence is provided first before I go on explaining. :)

I also agree that in some parts moxie wasnt admined much (we recently got new admins, including myself, to solve that problem) and CG (basically no admins). I also got banned on cg for hacking, but was unbanned after I appealed and explained how/why I'm so good and the evidence I gave was enough to prove I am a genuine player and not a hacker.

Everything you have shown here does not prove that you were not hacking. I have watched you and have came to the conclusion that you were using some sort of hack to help you gain an advantage over other players. I've also been playing since 2014 and this is not the work of just being a "genuine player and not a hacker". I stand with my decision to permanently ban you, therefore, your appeal has been DENIED.

Achievements