GodlyLight

GodlyLight's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Daddychopp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73287418

Admin that banned you: Mr.JIHAD (I THINK)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Was server banned because of my spray.

Why should you be unbanned?

My spray was perfectly fine. there was no nudity or anything. I wasn't violating any rules and was playing the game fairly. i have around 20 hours put into this server. MR.JIHAD warned me to remove the spray, i refused because there wasn't anything wrong with my spray. (My Spray)

there's no visible nude parts in my spray. which is why i should be un-banned.

Posted  Edited by Bae

It is against the rules. It's still consider hentai, even if its not showing any private parts, its still a full-blown naked artwork. I told Jihad to warn you about it because we discussed about your spray with the other fellow admins. If an admin asked you to change it, change it. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

ok. i asked him why and he wouldn't tell me why. if i was given a valid reason and had it made clear that it was in violation of the rules i would've removed it. i was also told by cunt muffin it was ok, so i was confused as well. 

Just now, GodlyLight said:

ok. i asked him why and he wouldn't tell me why. if i was given a valid reason and had it made clear that it was in violation of the rules i would've removed it. i was also told by cunt muffin it was ok, so i was confused as well. 

Cunt muffin isn't an admin. She's just trying to get you in trouble. Her spray is allowed because it's a just a ahegao spray. There's no nudity just a moaning face or any naked body parts.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Ok i understand now. but also in my opinion a perm ban from a spray is kinda dramatic. it wasn't nude and i was sure the people on the server were well mature. didn't know it had such consequences. i wasn't ruining anybodies experience or anything. A 3 day ban or something would've been way more suitable. And as admin he should've told me why. Just as if a police officer would.

4 minutes ago, GodlyLight said:

Ok i understand now. but also in my opinion a perm ban from a spray is kinda dramatic. it wasn't nude and i was sure the people on the server were well mature. didn't know it had such consequences. i wasn't ruining anybodies experience or anything. A 3 day ban or something would've been way more suitable. And as admin he should've told me why. Just as if a police officer would.

its a 3 hour ban  bud

i understand you told  me to change the spray, i was asking for a reason. i was watching chat the whole time. I was sure you didn't give me a reason. if you did i didn't see it. but its whatever, just kinda bummed i was banned for a spray that really didn't matter and wasn't affecting anyone's experience.

Just now, GodlyLight said:

i understand you told  me to change the spray, i was asking for a reason. i was watching chat the whole time. I was sure you didn't give me a reason. if you did i didn't see it. but its whatever, just kinda bummed i was banned for a spray that really didn't matter and wasn't affecting anyone's experience.

read what bae said whats wrong with the spray 

i already read what bae said. i understand that completely. but i was saying outside of server rules. it really doesnt matter.

for example. if you were to get rid of that rule, no-one would be affected.

that's what i ment. but that doesn't matter.