SenLynx

TTT Ban Appeal

Name: Sen Lynx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144936269

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma Too Low

Why you should be unbanned:  I don't have a mic and pretty much all my t buddy's have mics and i activate and warn them about t traps they walk into them its really annoying and i killed 2 prop surfers and it gets annoying being banned for t Buddy's not seeing the trap warning in chat because they don't pay attention to chat and they just talk on there mic.

Your numbers are impressive (SourceBans).  I'm not going to say no to you, but I am struggling to make a decision right now.

Looks like you've been denied Karma Ban appeals before, but it also looks like exceptions have been made for you.  I totally get your reasoning for the last two kills, but is that enough to get you Karma banned alone?  What happened before hand?  What can we do so that you don't get to that level like you have so many other times before, and why is this mainly happening to you and not others?  Were there admins on, and could they have helped you?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

There were no admins on besides violator who was afk and before that if i remember i followed some koses which ended up to being false and i killed someone for killing an inno and running away not iding the body

All I can say is that @SenLynx, you need to relax your trigger fingers. I've seen you play enough that I know that these bans were because of a honest fall in karma, not from RDMing. But once your karma gets to 850-900, you need to really chill out on following KOS's because these exceptions are not going to be handed out every single time you get karma banned. I think that you need a lesson to be taught here, if Violator quit unbanning you would we stop seeing these types of appeals from you?

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png