Quint

Pet Directory

If you have a pet, post them here!

Here is Kerry, an 8 year old tabby. She was found on the streets of Oakland less than a pound, and they believed she was a boy because most orange cats are male. She fought long and pulled through, yet is still very petite. Despite that, she's my everything; I'd do anything for her. Often times, while on DarkRP, there's a pause when I'm talking to somebody or I go AFK for a while. It's because she's hopped up next to me and is starting to snuggle and purr loudly.

16998000_1646431698705969_6887640744420505103_n.jpg

Posted  Edited by Doctor F

Border collie lab. She is very nice yes.(Can we just have a member directory for our pets?)20180201_150021.thumb.jpg.ce0047f04e8d18aa7e0a76e16fdc3035.jpg

Edited by Doctor F

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

1 hour ago, Quint said:

If you have a pet, post them here!

Here is Kerry, an 8 year old tabby. She was found on the streets of Oakland less than a pound, and they believed she was a boy because most orange cats are male. She fought long and pulled through, yet is still very petite. Despite that, she's my everything; I'd do anything for her. Often times, while on DarkRP, there's a pause when I'm talking to somebody or I go AFK for a while. It's because she's hopped up next to me and is starting to snuggle and purr loudly.

16998000_1646431698705969_6887640744420505103_n.jpg

Cutiee take care of her I wanna cry out off cuteness. lil princess!

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Double post, but different pets.  I don't live at home with my family, and so I'm living at another place where we have more pets... meaning these dogs aren't mine, but I live with them.  We have Koda, Mercedes, Akira, Kia, and Malaki.  Four of them are huskies and Malaki looks to me like some mix of a (Scottish) terrier; Koda is in the picture and video below because he was acting very suspicious this morning.

QXyEIYf.jpg

edit:  I don't know why the link from youtube stopped working.  Just had to copy and paste it back in.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Charmy - Edit Reason: i DidnT rEaD tHe PoSt tHe DOgGo WaS 2 CUtE
3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Double post, but different pets.  I don't live at home with my family, and so I'm living at another place where we have more pets... meaning these dogs aren't mine, but I live with them.  We have Koda, Mercedes, Akira, Kia, and Malaki.  Four of them are huskies and Malaki looks to me like some mix of (Scottish) Terrier; Koda is in the picture and video below because he was acting very suspicious this morning.

QXyEIYf.jpg

@Charmy told me my voice is missed...  and so here you go.  You can hear me slurping, kissing, and making other fun noises that dogs (and I) enjoy.  Cheers.

Such a cute dog, with a cute caretaker! Haha!

Edited by Charmy
i DidnT rEaD tHe PoSt tHe DOgGo WaS 2 CUtE

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

44 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Double post, but different pets.  I don't live at home with my family, and so I'm living at another place where we have more pets... meaning these dogs aren't mine, but I live with them.  We have Koda, Mercedes, Akira, Kia, and Malaki.  Four of them are huskies and Malaki looks to me like some mix of a (Scottish) terrier; Koda is in the picture and video below because he was acting very suspicious this morning.

QXyEIYf.jpg

@Charmy told me my voice is missed...  and so here you go.  You can hear me slurping, kissing, and making other fun noises that dogs (and I) enjoy.  Cheers.

Didn't expect you to sound like that, anyways cute doggos

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

• 1 month later...

GFL Pets!

We all have em! We all love em! Why not show them off?
It can be ANY pet!
Have an exotic animal? Show them off!
Have a fat cat? Show them off!