Foop

Foop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Foop🌎 ☄️ 💕®

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148305549

Admin that banned you: liloz

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Source Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for 1 month and the 1 month just ended today but I had gotten multiple bans because I was playing on alt accounts to play on different servers and I accidentally joined gfl a couple times and im guessing that banned me to the point where I got permaed. I didnt mean to ban evade, didnt think about it when I accidentally joined. I contacted Liloz and he said to just appeal on forums and told me i was permaed for ban evasion.

Smurfing and playing on servers from like russia that i was banned on. I wasnt trying to ban evade, i wouldve stopped after trying the first time cause i dont know how making more alts would let you ban evade. I honestly didnt know i was getting banned for those accident attempts to join.

Posted  Edited by Vauff
7 hours ago, Foop said:

Smurfing and playing on servers from like russia that i was banned on.

Well, that honestly doesn't strike a lot of confidence in my decision to unban you. But given you've already served a 1 month ban, I'm not sure what else would really be fair to tack on. Especially since I can see all these accounts tried to join the server only once and were immediately banned (no time spent online with VPNs before the bans). Just stay out of trouble in the future.

You've been unbanned.

Edited by Vauff