LilacLilly

LilacLilly's DarkRP Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by LilacLilly

In-game Name(s): Never played?

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21435490

Admin that banned you: ????????

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should your ban be revoked/reduced?

I never remember even playing on the server, and since my recent disconnect with a different server i've been looking for a new one, I came across GFL and it said I was permanently banned for ESP/Aimbot. I've never even begun to cheat on any game, i'm not that low in life, and the only bans i've ever gotten were for being of a different gender (yeah, it's pretty stupid sadly.)

- Yes, I have a game ban for Rust, because game bans go through family share, because steam likes to give a big middle finger to the people who aren't loaded with money and can't afford a bunch of games.

Like I said already, I don't think I've ever even played before, If I did it would have been 6+ years ago, as I just recently started playing Garry's Mod again. Unless I had a CS Phase I forgot about and got some sick 360s or something. Does anyone even remember banning me?

Edit - I thought I should add that I've got a password requirement to download anything on my computer, and I've never let anyone play games on my account. I immediately changed my password after I family shared my account with a close friend.

Edited by LilacLilly

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Just now, TheSadBandit said:

So I'm not sure what server you were banned from.

I'm going to tag @Fafy to move/deal with this.

I don't quite know at the moment either. It was a dark RP, but I can check in a few hours. Figured i'd just get the appeal out of the way for the time being. Still just utterly confused as to why I'm banned for cheating. I'm no angel from god or anything, but I'd never cheat in a game, especially with that of garry's mod. What's there to cheat anyways? like oh hey, cool, a hitman in plain sight that's about to shoot me. Guess I could've seen him without ESP. (I'm struggling to think of a scenario where cheats would do anything for someone)

Posted  Edited by LilacLilly - Edit Reason: Adding more information
5 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

A 2016 ban, I would've been head admin on FPS Goons (its dead now, not advertising) around that time. But seed manipulation? I don't even know what that is. I would've been 14 at the time, and I would've been way too busy on FPSG to even bother playing a different server. Another reason for that ban is Aimbot, I mean, I've never thought of aimbot in a game like this. I didn't even know cheating was a thing people did until I saw some people get banned for it on a different server. Pathetic that people cheat really... I failed my programming class, so I'm definitely not smart enough for that.

Edit - "Sans  / Mr. Ghaster Blaster" wouldn't have been one of my names... I just found out about Undertale a year ago. 5/20/16 1:25 CST, I would've been in school at that time.

Edited by LilacLilly
Adding more information