Harambinator

Harambinator's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Harambinator - Edit Reason: Typo

Steam Name(s): Mr. Noodles

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142127988

Admin that banned you: Bae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I may have done the wrong thing and I apologize. I was having a feud with this one other player for some reason and I just decided to try and add him as a friend on Steam so we could just stop fighting. I did look at his Steam profile name and the games he plays and I mentioned them to him because I just wanted to get his attention and just talk but I guess he didn't like that and reported me for doxing.

Afterward, I noticed he made his Steam profile and all the info that was on it private so I'm guessing he probably said I doxed him in some other way to get me in trouble.

I apologize if this did indeed break the server rules as I always thought that viewing a player's Steam name and profile isn't really doxing. I hope I can at least take a temporary ban because I've been playing on this server since something like 2013 and have made many friends on it that I'd like to continue playing with.

Edited by Harambinator
Typo

Posted  Edited by Hierophant Goat

His love of "cars and FIFA". I didnt know they added FIFA to the steam store and library. Clearly u are getting this information from his PSN and xbox, twitter, and reddit OUTSIDE of steam and GFL. Although it maybe easy for tech savy people to find this information from using Ali's steam profile. U were using it in a harmful manner to target this kid and u didn't stop and continued to dox him to get him angry and upset. Sounds like doxxing to me

Edited by Hierophant Goat

Achievements

I talked to Ali for a long awhile and I waited for him to give me answers to the proof that he sent. This is the proof he sent me https://imgur.com/a/JwmbOa9 and in the link it says that you posted his last name and you also posted his interest. Ali did not ask anyone to be posting his information on GFL servers. His steam profile and forum profile does not have any of his social medias nor his personal information on it. But yet you continue to post his personal information on the server while he asked you to stop, but you continue to do so.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I don't have him on any of those platforms (I don't even have an xbox or twitter). He had all this information on his Steam profile, not just in the games list. Also, I really didn't want to hurt him. I've been playing on this server for years and just got in a random feud with this guy and I wanted to make up with him. I didn't say anything hurtful. I literally apologized to him and wanted to talk with him about other games he plays. I didn't dox anything detrimental. All I saw were his Steam names, bio, games, and whatever else was on the profile that he made private.

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

His steam profile and forum profile does not have any of his social medias nor his personal information on it.

Wait so if you're saying that, then how would I have ever accessed anything outside of his Steam profile?

And I did stop mentioning his info. He rdmed me several times afterward (for which you slayed him) and then he reported me. Again, I never meant to do him harm. I literally just wanted to get along with him or at least not fight...

My steam profile is  and has been completely private for a while. I don't know why you're saying there's anything there. You've harassed me in game before so if I have any say in this appeal I don't want you back for a while. Only way you could get any info is by looking for it.

Also, posting my last name is detrimental. It's personal info.

Lastly, I'm not a kid. I'm definitely older than noodles here...

1 minute ago, PUGLOAF said:

My steam profile is  and has been completely private for a while. I don't know why you're saying there's anything there. You've harassed me in game before so if I have any say in this appeal I don't want you back for a while. Only way you could get any info is by looking for it.

Also, posting my last name is detrimental. It's personal info.

Lastly, I'm not a kid. I'm definitely older than noodles here...

I'll ask you again for forgiveness and hope we can get along and play together. I'm sorry for doing something that hurt you and I never meant anything with that intention. 

@Harambinator

I'll unban you but you're staying perm muted. You can only appeal for your mute after six months. You are free to talk on your microphone since I know you have a microphone. Please do not do this again, if you do this again to another player, you'll just go back to perm ban. No more chances for it. Regular rule beaks will stay as normal, so just the doxing will be different. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements