Perry

Perry's CS:S Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): PERRY

SteamID: 76561198873811304

Admin that banned you: yuptodat

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): coms mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was't doing anything really i was in a conversation then i got muted for mic spam then the other players were confused why i was muted and gave me tips to get unmuted. So in other words i wasn't spamming or bothering anyone. if i was i will refrain  from doing so anymore.

plz unmute 😄

Hey PERRY,

You were muted (this is going to sound a lil' weird, not to mention funny) for making the Perry growl from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb.

Example from the show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44Lono1xkc

(This is pretty funny...)

You were warned many times before this, and you were muted many times before this. The reason why the mute was so long though was because of your previous warnings/mutes.

perry.PNG.54c66cdfbc683e1ca19e77ec05b96f22.PNG

To be honest, after I mentioned your mute in admin chat, another admin was quick to point out that I should have instead given you a week long mute (as you were muted for a day already), and he is right. In fact, the other day mute has this in the reason.

1407875625_Mute2.PNG.f8bc14dd63909ece07c5ef4c6f45a1f0.PNG

But, I didn't want to spring that on you after I already gave the mute as I thought it would be unfair.

I'm going to say this however... You are a recognizable figure now in the GFL surf community. The more you micspam, the more it becomes noticeable. The next time you micspam, it WILL be a week mute. So my advice is, don't micspam. 🙂 Since your mute was only for a day, you will unmuted at 1:06 pm EST tomorrow...

╔                               ╗

Scott

After reviewing the information from Yuptodat and seeing all your history, it appears that this mute was justified. Be careful with your actions and undrestand that an Admin's word is always final. Thank you for the forum post. Closed.