CrzyHex

CSGO unmute appeal

Posted  Edited by CrzyHex - Edit Reason: spelling

so i got muted by default no warning no nothing idk what to since i dont have a mic so i use team talk and i only say rush b / a but i played 2 competitive rounds and i got kicked from both bc im a noob and then i realized that i cant talk and my ex is reduced 

my steam id CrzyHex

Edited by CrzyHex
spelling

1 hour ago, CrzyHex said:

so i got muted by default no warning no nothing idk what to since i dont have a mic so i use team talk and i only say rush b / a but i played 2 competitive rounds and i got kicked from both bc im a noob and then i realized that i cant talk and my ex is reduced 

my steam id CrzyHex

Please make sure to go to what server you got muted on, and go to the appeals section. Once there make sure you use the right format and post it. Thank you!

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

2 hours ago, CrzyHex said:

my steam id CrzyHex

Also I just looked on Source Bans and could not find your ban, I checked your name and steamID. I even scrolled through the list.

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin