ISGBrady

Greetings, Ladies and Gents! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ (Updated)

Hello everyone, my name's Braeden or ISGBrady. Many people refer to me as "Brady" or "ISG", so you can call me either, I don't really care lmao. 

So what do I do? Well as you can see, I play video games a lot. From all of the Call of Dutys (except the very first three) to Minecraft and from Mario games to Garry's Mod, I have played many of games! My first console was the original Xbox, although it was around the time when video games weren't really my thing yet. But when I got my hands on the Wii in 2006, that's when I began getting into games. Seven years later after owning console games, I started getting into PC games. So I bought Minecraft for the computer after trying it out on the 360 Edition and Pocket Edition. A year later, I bought Garry's Mod and my favorite gamemodes are Deathrun, TTT, and Jailbreak. 

What do I do that is not video games? I am a really big fan of sports. I usually follow football, basketball, and NASCAR, but not hockey and baseball (except for playoffs). Even when I'm outside, I get into some basketball. Yes, I be shooting them hoops like Chef Curry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/o 

What's my story? So here's something that really changed my life: In late 2011, I started getting this huge lymph node on the side of my neck. It was like the size of a frickin golf ball. My parents were starting to worry about it as it continued to grow so in January of 2012, I went into surgery to remove it from my neck. It was successful, but some pretty bad news came a couple days later. My dad received a phone call from the hospital saying that I was diagnosed with this type of cancer called "Burkitts Lymphoma." Although it was fortunately not that much of a life-threatening type of cancer, having to go through half a year of chemotheropy really sucked. I spent over 100 days in the hospital. It was horrible, especially this one time on... June 16th I think it was...18th? I'm not sure. But on the night before that day, I started getting a high fever. Usually when I got high fevers, I had to be taken to the hospital where I was treated at (which was a couple hours away). So my dad had to take me over there very late at night. We got there at 2am, then finally got a hospital room at 4am after waiting in the emergency room. Next morning, I woke up with my nose clogged and a very sore throat, I couldn't breathe. It was starting to get worse and my dad was not up yet. After trying my best to call him, he finally woke up and saw me in pain. He then alerted the nurse, who then alerted the many doctors that would fill my room. They put this oxygen mask on me to help me breathe while they tried their best to figure out what was going on. Then this boss nurse would jab two shots into my thighs, which would help calm the situation a whole lot. It appeared that I was going through an allergic reaction from these platelets that were put into my IV. That was probably the closest I have been to death. If my dad didn't wake up in time... it could've been it. Although I could've pressed the nurse call button but I was a dumb bish back then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) In August, I would finally be put in remission, which means that If I'm good for five years, I will be cancer-free! 

So that's pretty much all you need to know about me. If you have any questions about me, leave them below. If you wanna play with me, send me a Steam friend request. See ya folks on the servers! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif