stinky nut hole

stinky nut hole's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): stinky nut hole

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019434248

Admin that banned you: iDini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 day mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Yes, I was muted for impersonation, and yes I know even if it is a joke there are consequences, but a one day ban seems a little much to me. I am a fist time offender, I found the sever about two days ago, and I never said I was "roy" or anyone, lif I did I was baited, I said and I quote "I bought this server for 15 cents". No warning no "hey you cant impersonate", none of that I get slapped with a mute. I leave go to the store, try to get back on to surf, I am still muted, but the racist guy that was mic spamming for an hour is unmuted, and he got muted 5 minutes before me. In conclusion, I don't think a one day mute is fair for a first time offender that made people laugh with how sarcastic I he called himself "leader/Owner". 

I plan to have a nice time in the future surfing on your server, Thanks :)

Posted  Edited by iDini

You did state "No I bought this server for 15 cents" right after someone asked "Are you impersonating?". Honestly that right there you should know not to joke about that. It's only a day silence and will be up in about 9 hours anyway. Some more additional info, as admins we just follow the rules we are given and impersonation falls under the "instant mute/gag" category. So warning for the future don't even jokingly talk about it because then others think it's okay and more chaos will unfold.

Edited by iDini