Mizael

[CS:GO ZE] ze_gris rtv boss practice

Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum so, sorry if write this in the wrong place.

Ok so, currently i start practicing the rtv boss of ze_gris_v1_13, tbh i played alot of times ze_gris but i never practice the bosses until the last week when i decide to try them, anyway thanks to that i managed to learn level 2,3 and 4 bosses and thank to that i could help a lot my team mates in those levels BUT... the first rtv level i have a problem to dodge the attack i show in the pic, i call it "push", well in level 4 dodge that is not really hard i learn it fast but in the rtv 1 i really don't know what i should press or hold when the boss does that.. actually he does that attack 4 times, the first and second one he does two push but in the third one he does that five times so if someone can help me telling me what should i press i would really appreciate.

also anyone know a way to play rtv 1 level always? because i play the level in offline to practice the boss but i had to complete level 4 and then i can play rtv 1, but only for two times then it automatically changes to level one, i couldn't find the rtv level button in the admin room.

anyway thanks for read and sorry for my bad english. 

20200227183917_1.jpg

So there's the normal push and pull attacks, which are represented by the circle going out and the square going in. Then there's the attack that begins as a pull attack, and then after about 3 seconds turns into a push. You can tell the difference between this and the normal attacks because 1. The pull is constant instead of being sudden and for a brief moment, and 2. The normal attacks make a high pitch squeal while this combo attack makes a charging noise. So basically, hold S while it sucks you in, then when it stops pulling (after about 3 seconds), hold W and run forward to avoid the push.

The attack you're referencing is a combo of pushes and pulls, and its always different what the order will be. You basically have to focus on the order that the squares go out or circles go in.

For example, if the order is Circle Square Circle, then you know it's going to be a push, pull, push. And if it's Square, Circle, Square, its a pull, push, pull. They come at you really fast, and there's a split second between each attack to reset for the next one. Basically just takes practice and a few attempts to understand.

As far as setting RTV level, there is a shrine looking object in an area outside of the map that has a secret button on it to trigger rtv levels. You have to hit the hidden button to trigger rtv without completing level 4. I don't know of any videos that show it so if someone else does that would be helpful.

1 hour ago, Block said:

So there's the normal push and pull attacks, which are represented by the circle going out and the square going in. Then there's the attack that begins as a pull attack, and then after about 3 seconds turns into a push. You can tell the difference between this and the normal attacks because 1. The pull is constant instead of being sudden and for a brief moment, and 2. The normal attacks make a high pitch squeal while this combo attack makes a charging noise. So basically, hold S while it sucks you in, then when it stops pulling (after about 3 seconds), hold W and run forward to avoid the push.

The attack you're referencing is a combo of pushes and pulls, and its always different what the order will be. You basically have to focus on the order that the squares go out or circles go in.

For example, if the order is Circle Square Circle, then you know it's going to be a push, pull, push. And if it's Square, Circle, Square, its a pull, push, pull. They come at you really fast, and there's a split second between each attack to reset for the next one. Basically just takes practice and a few attempts to understand.

As far as setting RTV level, there is a shrine looking object in an area outside of the map that has a secret button on it to trigger rtv levels. You have to hit the hidden button to trigger rtv without completing level 4. I don't know of any videos that show it so if someone else does that would be helpful.

bro, thank you so much for all those info. love you