PurpleExod

PurpleExod's Admin Applcation

Posted  Edited by PurpleExod

Name: PurpleExod

Steam ID: 76561198145458986

Playtime: 70 hours

Why do you want to become admin?:

DUring the month I have played on this server I have had an awesome experience with this awesome community, just one thing, around 10:00 when no admins are on the server becomes really boring/annoying. People are breaking rules, exploiting vw, mic spamming, and just generally ruining the experience for others. I ussually play on this time and cant do anything because all the admins are offline. Than at day time in the morning when admins are usually asleep or in a comp, i will have to msg them to get them on, and by the time they are on the person has stopped or realises people are telling admins. I play actively and feel I would be able to help this.

Why should we accept you?:

I am very active and play about 2 hours a day at LEAST, most people on the server know me and i know them and are friends with them, I know rules and could help new players learn them. It wouldnt be much of a hastle to make people follow rules and give constant freedays or just freekill and leaving. I also play at night around 10:30ish when no admins are on and that is usually when the server becomes the same thing over and over, its not fun and I think I could help fix that.

Extra Info: 

I have played on the server for a month and have gotten to know almost every admin. It is very annoying msging an admin to get on and stop the people breaking rules but by the time the admin gets on, the person has left. Thank you for reading and consideration!

Edited by PurpleExod

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @PurpleExod, thanks for applying and sorry that no one has replied before this. I will make sure people give their opinion on this application.

Neutral

To be 100% honest with you, I haven't really seen you engage in the community that much.

I know you play a lot on the server, and you don't seem to immature to me (unless I am thinking of the wrong person). 

I think you could try and engage in the community more if you want to become an admin. Show that you're dedicated not only by playing a lot on the server, but:

- Become more active on the forums. Post in threads intrigue you and you want to be apart of. Talk in the shout-box. Give some suggestions to better the server (inside the server suggestions thread).

- Get to know the admins better. Personally I don't know you very well, although I see you on the server often. 

- Join the TS3 server. Message me on here (forums) if you want to know how, I will gladly help you.

These are a few things I think you could do to engage more in the community. If you really want to become admin then show us your dedication through these points!

Keep in mind this is only my opinion, other admins might have a different opinion. 

Anyways, good luck on your application!

hey @PurpleExod i have seen you on the server quite a bit and you do engage with me and some of the community while i'm playing which is a definite plus point from me!

But as this is an application for being an admin i'm going to be honest with you.

From what i've seen you aren't very mature and like to play around which is fine to a point...

You have read the rules but i'm not 100% confident that you understand them fully. (Everyone makes mistakes so i could just be catching you at the wrong times)

Things i think you could be doing to improve yourself; ( I'm not going to copy dogger's list but i 100% agree with his improvements you should make)

• Not only get to know your admins but get to know the players, if someone doesn't know how to play the game then help them!!! Teach the commands and explain some of the rules

• Be more active on the forums (show us where we can improve Jail-Break (we are open to all suggestions!)

• Show more of your mature side while playing (This doesn't mean stop having fun but you need to know where the line is between fun and mayhem)

At the moment i am going to stay Neutral 

If i see improvements ill look at changing my answer!

Good luck anyway dude ;)

Achievements

@Dogger Thanks for the input, I understand im not very active on the forums and will try to work on this, Thanks for directing me towards the TS3 server, I will definitely look at that. I'll try to be more engaging with the admins as well, I do know a few of them but certainly not all of them, Thanks for the input again and I will work on what you said. 

Achievements

@Darkling I understand I seem immature and will try to be more serious, I have been trying to read rules as much as possible so I fully understand them and don't accidentally break them. I try to engage in the community with players and admins as much as possible (recently wifi has been down) I will try to be active on the community and help new players more, and again be more serious, I understand i can be a little immature. Thank you for the tips and ill see you on the server soon :)

Achievements

For now, I am neutral, although you are active on the server, which is great, you are not the most mature player on the server and please, get to know the staff, we are not bullies. 

Good luck 

Aurelien 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, SpookyPotato said:

Im going to give 3 days for @PurpleExod to explain this inactivity 

player_score.php?nameb64=UHVycGxlRXhvZA%3D%3D&host=104.153.105.158:27015&start=-1w

If no reply about inactivity within the given time this application with be denied.

Thanks.

Recently the hurricane Mathew has had me preparing for all week, im sorry i haven't been able to be active. Hopefully i will be able to after it passes. Again, im sorry.

Achievements

1 hour ago, PurpleExod said:

Recently the hurricane Mathew has had me preparing for all week, im sorry i haven't been able to be active. Hopefully i will be able to after it passes. Again, im sorry.

Sounds like a good excuse to me.

2 hours ago, PurpleExod said:

:triggered:

Ok everyone please continue giving this man some reviews

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

My current review stands. I hope you start interacting with admins more in TS and on forums once you get back from whatever it is you are doing in prep for hurricane. Good luck and stay safe :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements