kibblenz

kibblenz's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: kibble

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:54176414

Banned by: 

mario_the_man

Ban Reason: Permanent mute

Why should you be unbanned

Kia Ora. This is a re-appeal of my previous one which has been denied and locked/moved by the admin in focus of my complaint. In my eyes, and in the eyes of New Zealanders I would assume (culture being attacked in this instance) that would not be seen as a fair review. 

Today I have suffered from extreme cultural insensitivity and a lack of understanding and disrespect towards my culture, my country and regional colloqiualisms from admins who have no wish to understand or include these factors into their power flexing decisions.

To begin, I was first gagged by Duck for using a colloqiual term that is common in New Zealand and a point of humor because of its use between rivaling gangs. The word 'niggah' is used by Mongrel Mob members towards the rival Black Power gang, and I said this in chat and followed by reference to black power but was still gagged. That was fine and I accepted it. 

Continuing on, I have been gagged/muted multiple times by mario_the_man. Most recently, he changed the name of "e" to "nee" in which I capitalised on a potential play of words and said "nee, gah you piss me off". Again, a joke which was apologised for but then still muted/gagged. mario_the_man kept going on about 'rules are rules' and 'policy is policy' but on reminding the policy of 1945 Germany which criminalised being jewish, maybe the only way to win the argument was to permanently mute me. When others continued discussing in chat and I replied, i was permanently muted.

I understand this server sometimes has a sensitive playerbase and a lot of things can be seen as 'bigotry' and whatever else, but the complete disrespect shown towards me and my culture, and its colloqiualisms and querks, by admins but especially mario_the_man is disgusting. I have played on here regularly for a wee bit now and really enjoy the community but it is a shame that an admin has to come and ruin the fun. When there has been an issue, an apology is given and everyone moves on. I don't quite get how mario_the_mans lack of understanding and overload of cultural insensitivity should mean I lose access to a major part of the game function required to play (text ability to kos, etc, same on voice).

The post you just made was denied by the banning admin. I am going to move and lock this one as well. If you make another appeal, you will be warned for spamming on the forums.

• Guest locked this topic