taysen

taysen's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by taysen - Edit Reason: Map

Steam Name(s): taysen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526933643

Admin that banned you: velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): wallhack

Why should you be unbanned?

Uhhh, I really don't know why this dude banned me to be honest, all I really did was noscope him while I was moving around in awp submarine, and shoot through a common wall where everyone literally hides at when they open the doors.

Please check the "evidence" of me "wallhacking" someone through the walls and come back to this post thanks.

I was on the map called "awp submarine" 

Edited by taysen
Map

Ive posted them on sourcebans. Both are on youtube as of right now. being a new member, i was skeptical when you were going 50 and 9 but then i saw you tracing people while under pressuring in awp submarine. You cant flick over to someone so quickly when theyre across the map and out of sight. look in the first part Where you flicked over to a guys head that hadnt even emerged through the ladder.

Posted  Edited by taysen - Edit Reason: explaining my self. (forgot a reason)

Ight well from the videos you just posted 

The first video

1) if you are talking bout the "tracing" I  was just trying to unscope  because I wanted to get ontop of the building and I just saw the dude?  I dont know how to explain me "unscoping" 

(me going 50-9)- I don't think I ever gotten close to that type of score ever bruh maybe I have but I zero clue where you got 50-9 from maybe you can provide me a with that information when I did idk 
(2) and that wallbang I did was just pure luck as I do that on other servers when I play that map cause the map is literally a straight line so you are bound to hit some one.  (3) I still dont know where you said my "flicking" is cheating at 

2) You should of posted the full thing but its ight ill just explain it here.

To the second video I killed you  with a noscope but that didnt get into the video I guess, and after I killed you I just shot through the wall because its a common spot to where people go to they just camp that corner so I always shoot the corners on that map dude.

Edited by taysen
explaining my self. (forgot a reason)

welp we don't really get like an anti wall cheat things and that probably not even fking exist but for the first video that velocity post around 10 second you kill someone and at 12 second you immidately zomming 2 times in the guy that is no where to be spotted. Can you explain that for me real quick ?

@sMercy

1) Like I said in the above post, I was just tryna unzoom I had zero clue anyone was there until I saw the dude jumpin around.

And I tend to forget that I can use q on the map because when Im on the side that is not knifing you are unable to press q so I usually dont press "q" to switch my weapons but instead tend to scope to unscope.

2) anyways pretty sure my mindset at that time was to just put my cross-hair in the middle like that because if anyone did come out Id would have the advantage because I would of already predetermined there position.

3) 

No you clearly knows he’s there and you walking up instead. It really much obvious for me that you scope twice and then immediately walk to the top without like afraid or anything you knew there is 1 person there. And for your first statement you said you forget that you on the t side because you on ct on the video and the side not matter right now. Since you knife 1 guy to get his awp so i dont really know how to say this. You clearly have a knife and knife a person before. 

Now we move on to second reason. YOU AIMMING AT SNOW?! hold on there i dont think admin would noclip out of there and bang you in the head. 2x scope too so idk how do you even see stuff outisde beside snow and crosshair. You can keep bring up more ideas but the fact that you 2x scope right at the snow i dont really know about this. There still a video if you dont want to say that i photoshop this. 

744D36AC-D5DB-46C6-89C1-79FF7DA280BC.jpeg

Posted  Edited by taysen - Edit Reason: reason 2 editing

Ight lemme explain what you just accused me.

1) You do know that I was scoped and killed that enemy before i walked to the “hill” and when I killed the dude I automatically (forced me to) scooped in dude ... so obviously i scooped in twice to get out of the scope dude... like i said above I don’t use the “q” function on that map  that much at all.

2) ofc i’m not going to be afraid at all... i’m on t side how tf was i suppose to know there was someone coming up that ladder. ( i’m the only person that can get out there (unless a door is opened ) or the wall breaks

3)I understand what you are saying that side doesnt matter but it matters to me becauee I don’t switch to my knife usually on that map. 

4) I have zero clue tf u are talking about  (aiming at the snow??) it’s becauee i was forced to scope in from my previous kill ...

Edited by taysen
reason 2 editing