Cunt Muffin

Cunt Muffin's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kitty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35861959

Admin that banned you: Pyros

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Banned for "constant targetting/harassment of other players, refusing to stop after being asked by multiple"

1. The only person who thinks I would be targetting is [GFL] Bae, and I didn't. She is a easy target due to her standing still plus shes easier to see due to cosmetics and I'm more attracted to that a little I guess, but she is always typing/admining which means she is standing still and would be easier to kill then anyone else moving, not really targetting, rather a easier target to kill them most others. I'm not going to let one person live on a T round because I killed them sometime last round, like the goal is to win, not give a inno/detective you killed last time a aura of protection.

2. I wasn't harassing anyone, they can consider that I was harassing I guess but the person I was talking about wasn't even on nor was it anything bad, all I did was say "[person] is a Traitor!", I say this as a joke and so does one of my friends, it's just a bind we have that we'll say at the same time, other binds as well too. And if the harassment claims were from [GFL] Bae, she never told me to stop, she only told Subway to stop using his binds, which she eventually muted him later. And if the proof is that I called false koses, I called false koses pre-round, and if I called a false kos during a round, I had a legitimate reason whether they killed an inno or shot me (for having a knife I called out to be specific to one case). So I have no clue how anything is harassment in this case; the first person wasn't even on and if it was [GFL] Bae, she never said stop plus I was the one who said things less than someone else and didn't spam as much as that person who would've been so I don't know why I was the one to be banned for the reason "harassment" and was "asked by multiple".

If [GFL] Bae had a problem with all of this, then why didn't she ban me herself/do it earlier since she was the one present to the incident as well?

Posted  Edited by Bae

I didn't do the banning because it'll be more the fact that I'm banning you because of my emotions. I rather have someone witness and see that you were being toxic after I asked both you and subway to stop. But your logic or thinking is like if someone else is warning, you won't get in trouble. It's means everyone that's in the server to stop. Same with how lemur is constantly getting warned for racism, it alerts to everyone that "Oh okay, racism is not allowed" it doesn't mean "Hah that person got in trouble, I won't get in trouble if I say it". Even if Storm wasn't on you had a bind that says otherwise about her and you constantly call her fake VIP. And then you accuse me for buying her VIP. If anything, I rather do a giveaway than just sending it to one specific person.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Cunt Muffin
11 minutes ago, Bae said:

Even if Storm wasn't on you had a bind that says otherwise about her and you constantly call her fake VIP. And then you accuse me for buying her VIP. If anything, I rather do a giveaway than just sending it to one specific person.

Legit no one would actually believe you bought someone a VIP because I joke about everything, I would even say "if you admit you're a girl, you can get VIP for free ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" And I know who bought her VIP, so I know you didn't, most other active players know as well.

And not @ing who else should stop is kinda vague, and using your logic as well, that would mean anyone talking should stop in general, you told him to stop, you didn't say what to stop for or anything, too vague to stop everyone else from doing what they're doing.

Edited by Cunt Muffin

Hello, thank you for appealing your ban. Although I was the one to issue the ban, the only reason I added the ban was due to another admin banning you via sourcebans but using your steamid as STEAM_1:1:35861959 rather than 

STEAM_0:1:35861959 (which is your correct ID). After he mentioned that he banned you and gave us proof, which most of the admin team agreed with the ban reason I included, I saw that you were online and that the ID was wrong and re-did the ban with the same reason and for the same time.

After reviewing the videos, I will keep this ban and deny your ban appeal. You are free to either wait your time or to report an admin for abusing his powers.
Cheers!

ps: Some admins have alts and were also online at the same time :D 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png