FreekyBeast

The Final Expose

Welcome back everybody i am your host FUCKKKKBOIIIIII FREEKSTAR, lets get right into the juicy noose.

This is the Final Exposing. After countless months of research and bleach belly shots. My news team has come up with the best exposing ever to touch these forums and who is the one being exposed you ask???

Well it is no other than FREEKSTAR.

Yes we are exposing Freekstar for the disgusting and small dick exposer ever. You all think hackingpotato is also Kim Danish Roll, you think Wilford Brimleyy doesnt have Diabetus. Well you are all wrong. This was all a trick played by a trickery tricker.

Well you can take this to the bank because Freekstar is not who you think he is. This piece of just udder shit. IS ACTUALLY A TOASTER. How can you all be so blind. Its about time i said it...

Ever since i was a young lad, i wanted to toast bread and bagels to the best golden brown texture imaginable. I was so scared of being chased by the CKK the Cuck Klux Klan. But i have to come out with it. I Physically and Mentally identify as a Russel Hobbs stainless steel 2-slice toaster. I expect in the next couple of warranty years i will be upgraded to 4-Slice. Where i can double my browning output. So next time you see me on a counter or in a office lunch room that a lonely fat chick is sitting all alone at because she doesnt have friends to go out to the nearest Dairy Queen or harveys, do know that you shouldn't be afraid, I am like all of you, just i am made of steel and can toast shit. Last thing is my parents dont approve of this lifestyle and fashion choice. Which means i am gonna have to find a new counter to brownify the bready goodness we all love.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you can understand my struggle and know the risks im taking in doing this.

12 hours ago, Phantom678 said:

wow just wow

*Tweet Tweet*  Oh look everyone.... Its the Shitpost train! 

Just kidding, its just why would you give him any attention lol...

Its a prank..
--Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out