NippleInspector

NippleInspector's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: NippleInspector

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39410032

Reason for punishment: illegal spots

Admin: Kettermelon

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Banned me without warning or kicking me befoee. I saw several others using the same spot and I was clearly visible every round and i got killed every round. Please tell this newbie admin how bans are supposed to work. Banning VIPs who contribute to your servers without warning doesn't set a good precedent.

ok so first off, im no "newbie admin",
second you had 2 previous warnings from other admins about being in illegal spots, so this was your third offense
third, being VIP doesn't mean you get immunity to the rules, you still gotta follow them regardless of your role, 
fourth, the area you where in was not visible at all, being inside the silo on cornfield is an illegal spot and you had no part of your prop sticking out what so ever (i double checked before i banned)

its a 24 hours ban so i feel like you can wait it out and review on what a legal spot looks like

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Here is our punishment guideline over illegal spots.

Illegal Spots

1st offense - Warning + teleport to the nearest legal area

2nd offense - Slay

3rd offense - 24 hour ban

4th offense - 1 week ban

Since this is your 3rd offense, the 24 hour ban was justified. You must remain partially visible at all times. Hiding all of the way inside of the silo is not visible nor shootable, therefore, it is illegal. As Ketter stated above, VIPs are not exempt from punishments. 

For these reasons, your ban appeal has been DENIED.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by NippleInspector

warnings from what? a week ago on other maps? and i am pretty sure a part of me was sticking out both the times i was inside there. and if it is not shootable, can you ask the admin how i managed to get killed every round that map by bullets?

Edited by NippleInspector

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Warnings and offenses stack up. Apparently this isn't the first time you have been in an illegal spot hence the 24 hour ban. You have to be somewhat visible and shootable. 

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements