Applecrack

ze_mojos_minigames_v1_4_1

This is not a Zombie Escape map. This is a mini-games map that utilizes a zombie mod. It's frustrating to me that this map is in your server rotation. That is all, thank you for coming to my ted talk.

But like 3 of the modes have varying degrees of defense.

If you put this map on a minigames server they'd say fuck this shit, this is ze. On the gfl minigames server people say the same thing about why crazykart should be removed because its a ze map despite being mostly mg timewise. It belongs more on ze, if anywhere.

It belongs in the garbage but that's just my personal opinion. I'm not escaping from anything. The zombies are the ones doing the defending most of the time it seems... it utilizes parkour and mini-games play-styles in order to win a round? I have not once killed and or infected a CT player, only caused them to die by from damage through the world. 

well, i can already guessed that if this map is in minigame server and how things gonna go with deep learning, valley, curse ritual and boatless escape

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

21 minutes ago, Applecrack said:

I have not once killed and or infected a CT player, only caused them to die by from damage through the world.

Sounds like a personal problem. But yeah most of the defense maps are way ct sided since its a long map and lots of people die, you need to be able to win with fewer people than on most maps.

Just now, Crazy_Jeff said:

Sounds like a personal problem. But yeah most of the defense maps are way ct sided since its a long map and lots of people die, you need to be able to win with fewer people than on most maps.

I did just fine on Artika_base... my point is, the map is not a zombie escape, rather a zombie mod. We're now switching to a map called ze_surf and really freaking hoping it's not the same concept as the minigames map. i had alot of freaking fun playing actual zombie escape for a second there.

I don't like it too, that's my opinion. 

But there are people who like it. there are over 100 maps on the servers, some of those maps are really dumb/old/boring/unqiue/hard/easy.

Mojo's is unique, just like platformer but in Mojo because  it ends up being who survive the last lasers win, it's kinda shit. (just don't compare it to platformer)

If this gets removed under the cause of not being more as minigames than a zombie escape. then you got more maps to remove, like platformer,crazykarts & maybe some more maps.

If you don't like it, then don't vote for it. if they vote it and you don't like it, then just leave or play anything else and comeback when it's over like I usually do. such maps don't usually get extended so it might not a big problem not everyone hates it as you might imagine, and not everyone have the same opinions as us.

5 minutes ago, Lord Death said:

I don't like it too, that's my opinion. 

But there are people who like it. there are over 100 maps on the servers, some of those maps are really dumb/old/boring/unqiue/hard/easy.

Mojo's is unique, just like platformer but in Mojo because  it ends up being who survive the last lasers win, it's kinda shit. (just don't compare it to platformer)

If this gets removed under the cause of not being more as minigames than a zombie escape. then you got more maps to remove, like platformer,crazykarts & maybe some more maps.

If you don't like it, then don't vote for it. if they vote it and you don't like it, then just leave or play anything else and comeback when it's over like I usually do. such maps don't usually get extended so it might not a big problem not everyone hates it as you might imagine, and not everyone have the same opinions as us.

Can't correct this for some reason, the save button isn't working.