JakeNbake09

JakeNbake09's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): jakenbake09

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122770288

Admin that banned you: No name Given: I think it was Jihad though

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Banned

Why should you be unbanned?

I got warned for delaying by one Admin I think his name was Jihad for swimming around the ocean in a circle i proceeded to debate with him about how this is stalling when I'm constantly moving and how easy it was to counteract it and kill me. After being told that it was delaying because he said so I accepted and didn't go back in the water. However I believe that he had it out for me as many others within the server agreed that it wasn't delaying. So he waited for the moment I touched the water even though I was a T and it was mid round to Ban me. I'm not going to say I was completely innocent here but the Fact that it was done in such a shady way and the Admin who did it didn't even give their name is annoying. There were a couple of other admins online whose names i do not remember but i understand how they must support one another when it comes to these issues. Overall I was not harming anyone with my actions and the fact that it was all in light good fun as I had founded the "water cult" and was making a joke out of it. Anyway It is pretty funny that I was banned because I went into the ocean. If you decide I should not be unbanned it would be cool if you could let me know for how long I am banned for as that was not given to me either, as of now I'll assume its a perma-ban which I find pretty ridiculous considering the reason.

you are banned for one day 

my point is i warned you so many times to stop swimming across the map and still u decided to do ur own thing 

you swimming is a delay of game for so many reasons if you where the last one left and the t bought a radar that radar scans every 30 seconds you prob get my point. others where pretty upset how you kept doing this "Water-cult" just plain waste of time and delaying the game for others