ISGBrady

Young kid snatched up by gator at Disney World

Posted  Edited by ISGBrady

On Tuesday night, a 2 year old was snatched up by an alligator and dragged into Seven Seas Lagoon near Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. It has been said that the parents were with the kid and watching fireworks. Witnesses also said that the father tried wrestling the gator and tried getting his kid but it was too late. After hours of searching, sheriffs are saying it is not possible that the boy could've survived this long and now they are just looking for the body.

What a horrible week for Orlando. Any thoughts on this, guys?

Edited by ISGBrady

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif

My question is why Disney put a live alligator so close to where children are. With the child falling and the ape getting shot, we should start blaming park owners or the parents themselves.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Just now, Hatty said:

Florida... Land of the gators. Ever stop to think maybe it was a wild gator?

Wild gators walking in a disney park does seem fishy to me.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

Just now, Hatty said:

Well gators do like to enter peoples swimming pools. 

If they were watching fireworks no wonder an incident like this would happen. Probably got crowded and a kid walked too far from his parents.

That didn't cross my mind. Still, I think the park is at fault.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

Posted  Edited by Addy

Right after I moved here, everything goes downhill. I think I should move back...

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

44 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

My question is why Disney put a live alligator so close to where children are. With the child falling and the ape getting shot, we should start blaming park owners or the parents themselves.

I'm sure Disney does something to keep gators from swimming in the lagoons, but unfortunately this one could've slipped in somehow. 

23 minutes ago, Hatty said:

10ce4f3aaf6e103a66043420c54a284a.png

This is why parents shouldn't let their 2 year old play around the water without being close. In florida....

Shouldn't the parents be carrying the 2 year old instead of allowing it to roam around? That is bad parenting right there and they should be at fault. Sure, Disney should be to blame as well, but parents are more to blame. I mean it's Florida, home of the gators! Parents need to keep a very close eye on their children while in the state, including the parks as well. 

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan
1 hour ago, flyingjoe32 said:

Also the gator entered the park by a swamp and somehow it go into the lagoon. But to me 7' is a small gator so it probably could have fit through an opening of the fence. I live in Jacksonville Florida and once I had a 12' Gator in my back yard. How it got there hell If I know.

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

I would like to clarify that the kid was a little girl, not a boy, and that it was actually "Movies Under The Stars" (Movie night) when this happened, not fireworks.

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

Okay, I was mistaken again. It was actually a little boy. Sheriffs are now saying that they have found his body and it was still intact. The body was found where he was last seen. Could it possibly be a drowning accident? 

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

1 minute ago, ISGBrady said:

Okay, I was mistaken again. It was actually a little boy. Sheriffs are now saying that they have found his body and it was still intact. The body was found where he was last seen. Could it possibly be a drowning accident? 

I heard they tried to feed the gator, so in this case, I'de say its the parents fault for not following instructions.

76561198088916523.png

It's a shame but at least the body is intact. It's a little bit of good news I'd say; I doubt anyone will find comfort in that fact, though. :(

Yuuji#11318 -Battle net

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

Why would anyone leave a 2 year old playing alone in a body of water?

People make stupid mistakes all the time. Unfortunately, it was costly this time. I'll trust that the parents will spend the rest of their lives regretting this, I would. 

Yuuji#11318 -Battle net

33 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Hopefully someone found the alligator and shot it in the face for eating that kid, since it's the alligators fault. 

/s

Well there could be a big possibility that he was drowned by the gator instead of being eaten by it. Think about it: Body was still intact, was found in immediate area where he was last seen. The gator could've just dragged him down into the lagoon, where he would drown.

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

I heard the father fought the gator with no success, seems to me that he had the attention and the child wasn't snapped away and gone like a ghost so its not fully the parent's fault, sadly it was a crucial mistake to let the kid play near water sources in such area that is filled with gators.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Well just a couple days after the incident, Disney has put permanent fences on the beaches of the Grand Floridan and Polynesian resorts. 

Wait, didn't they say there was a lifeguard on duty during the time of the incident?

- Sports enthusiast 

b_560x95.png

• 5 weeks later...

Little Jimmy shouldn't have been playing with alligators. Not the alligators fault for killing little Jimmy all the alligator wants is food. I will be the lawyer for the alligator. Little Jimmy was trying to poison my client with food that is horrible for your stomach and can cause cancer. It was only self defence by the alligator to stop Jimmy from poisoning him. Boom i rest my case! * slams briefcase closed*

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.