Latu

Latu's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Latu

Your In-Game Name: Latu

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103392055

Reason for punishment: External Ghosting

Admin: TheThirdReaper

Why the punishment show be revoked:

So we were on the school map and I was on the prop team and another player called Pelao was on the Hunter team. After a couple of rounds, TheThirdReaper banned us both for external ghosting saying the reason they suspected us was because I happened to have spectated every player that pelao had killed, the thing is though whenever I die as a prop I tend to always cycle through all the other alive props. I feel as this is extremely unfair as I've been playing on this server for around 1 1/2 weeks now and have done this every single time, yet when someone who is on my friends list is online it suddenly becomes sus? I only added pelao a couple of days ago along with a few other players. I also don't get how you can definitively say people are ghosting merely by noticing that on one round I coincidentally happened to spectate every prop that Pelao killed.

I've attached below the only messages me and pelao have ever exchanged, which was messages after we got banned.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Latu

I also want to mention that I've constantly told people not to ghost and break other rules throughout the entire time i've been on this server, which hopefully other people can attest to.

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

I banned due to Pelao killing every prop right after you spectated/free-cammed them after you died (usually in order too). As presented here 1 2 3 4 5 6 With what you have provided here and in DM's leads me to believe that you are telling the truth and may have gotten caught up with the wrong person. 

Due to the evidence provided, your appeal has been Accepted. You will be unbanned shortly.

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements