Foop

Foop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Foop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148305549

Admin that banned you: wasnt banned? velocity muted tho

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Silence

Why should you be unbanned?

Ummmm so someone told me i was gonna be muted by velocity and i asked why but they told me i was retarded and i asked velocity why but he didnt give me a clear response so i asked him about 20 times but I did not spam the voice chat. I was told to just be quiet and not speak and i asked what i did then I got muted for 30 mins. I then kept asking in chat till the end of race long road where I then asked if i made velocity mad and if he was okay while he made fun of me for being retarded and mexican and i also made a joke to see if we were just fucking around and asked if he used steroids where he just laughed and said he would be jacked if he did. We go on galaxy and i ask him if he's okay and if i annoyed him or made him mad while people are calling me a beaner and a gardener. I just wanted to know why i was muted but was just laughed at and silenced for 60 mins and he drops a smiley face.

0fbaca05419646871ceefabe479cf599.png

1b2141edba65da95d49dfefda7e72733 (1).png

If i got a good reason to why i was muted, id be okay with it but i felt like i just got muted for asking a question as to what i can do to prevent me being muted but just got silenced.

Posted  Edited by Foop

Okay so i wasnt even silenced for 60 mins but it was one day :( i wasnt saying racial slurs but i was being the one targeted by racial slurs and i wish i had a video clip of it but I dont, only a clip of him laughing at me for being called a gardener. I dont see where i was saying racial slurs and i would like to see evidence of me saying said slurs.

cd7cd885f2b4dac9ccd6eaf9329d4f06.png

Edited by Foop

Posted  Edited by Foop

Everybody gets toxic from time to time, JB was full of it and you cant deny that. I was being called "beaner" repeatedly, I said no racial slurs to anyone and i was only even typing through the chat, not even being able to respond verbally but I get silenced for a day for being "toxic" and for saying racial slurs that there is no evidence of me saying said slurs. I would not argue this if I was being toxic in the voice chat but I was only asking questions through text and asking an admin if they were okay or annoyed. I wouldve been okay with a hour but a day? a whole day of being silenced for not saying any slurs and asking questions through a text chat is just wow.

Edited by Foop

As of right now I am neutral, I’m gonna need some videos, screenshots, or something from the other perspective. As @sMercysaid this seems like more of a report than an appeal.

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

You were muted for continuously asking the same question over and over and over again and saying "Its not against the rules to ask the same question" "its not mic spam" "show me the rule". Then, continuously typing the same question over and over and over again saying the same thing to be annoying and toxic :) Once you were unmuted, you continued the toxicity by saying racial slurs and mic spamming. You've been muted multiple times before and I personally had had enough. 25/32 people were on and 5 out of those were all screaming racial slurs into the mic just to be annyoing. YOU on the other hand had been doing it for an hour after i had to mute you. So you got a 1 day silence. I hoped youd learn a little bit from it but i can see here, you havent / wont. You were slayed because you were griefing in a volleyball game by constantly shoot our ball toward the back ball / ground. Play the game, enjoy the player base and stop being an asshole and maybe, just maybe you wont have to deal with negative repercussions for your toxic actions 😄

Posted  Edited by Foop

1758293650_1b2141edba65da95d49dfefda7e72733(1).png.40ce0bfb1bfe54a64f216ef7def9c8cf.png

Once you were unmuted, you continued the toxicity by saying racial slurs and mic spamming. You've been muted multiple times before and I personally had had enough. 25/32 people were on and 5 out of those were all screaming racial slurs into the mic just to be annyoing. YOU on the other hand had been doing it for an hour after i had to mute you.

The screenshot shows I was unmuted for a tiny bit amount of time only to be silenced right after for a whole day for "racial slurs" that i was supposedly saying for an "hour" when i was already muted for 30 mins and I still dont know where or when I said these slurs that there is no evidence of. I was trying to hit the black square on top of our side so that we can get two balls instead of one so we can end that mini game faster and we could win but you slayed me not asking me what i was trying to do. Also, when i was unmuted, i didnt say a word, i didnt mic spam or say a racial slur, you just flat out silenced me for asking you if you were good or okay. If you had video evidence of me saying these words or mic spamming then I wouldnt be arguing this but you know that I wasnt and you're trying to make it seem the day silence was justifiable. Edit: I didnt even talk, i only typed in chat asking if he was good giving me no clear answer.

1b2141edba65da95d49dfefda7e72733 (1).png

Edited by Foop

Posted  Edited by Foop - Edit Reason: change in sentence
2 hours ago, bowoof said:

someone literally asked siri what retarded meant and you kept asking velocity so i say thats proof that your retarded

So even someone was mic spamming in the audio chat and they dont get a mute but rather a laugh from the admin. I probably had them muted(like !sm)

Edited by Foop
change in sentence

1 hour ago, Foop said:

So even someone was mic spamming in the audio chat and they dont get a mute but rather a laugh from the admin. I probably had them muted(like !sm)

maybe the administrator didn't see or know who was spamming/screaming mic. There are cases where the person who breaks the rules is not seen (does not show the speaking icon).

Im dead...

15 minutes ago, Kappoochino said:

maybe the administrator didn't see or know who was spamming/screaming mic. 

I mean it was only one person spamming it while everyone else was just quiet but i have no evidence of that.

3 minutes ago, Foop said:

I mean it was only one person spamming it while everyone else was just quiet but i have no evidence of that.

oh, ok. "i have no evidence of that." 

Im dead...

5 minutes ago, Kappoochino said:

oh, ok. "i have no evidence of that." 

I only have evidence of me being silenced 15 seconds after being unmuted for toxicity and "racial slurs" that there is no evidence of. I dont think its too much to ask for evidence of me saying these slurs. Only slurs that were being said were "beaner" and it was targeted at me and some people can vouch for that.

You werent being targeted, I muted 5 people within 30 seconds for screaming racial slurs in their mics. Sourcebans shows that. I try my best to be lenient when it comes to being an administrator, but you guys purposely push the limits when it comes to the rules of the server. Not sure what is expected at the point your making other not enjoy the server :Pepehands: