Cambr

CS:GO TTT

Would you play?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play a CS:GO TTT server?

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by Cambr

I was taking to @Sackwhile we were playing a CS:GO TTT server and we were really enjoying it and having a good time. We both thought of the idea to make a CS:GO TTT server for GFL. It would open up a whole other game mode for people to play, and I know many people who would love to see it be made and play, it is a great way to come on CS:GO and just relax while still having a good time. Not to mention it would bring a bunch of new members in because everyone loves TTT because it is an over all fun and entertaining game mode! 

Also if needed I can be the manager until you guys could find someone to do so, I do have the experience when it comes to running a staff team and such, I just don’t have the small dev work down, like adding new maps and updating plugins and such!

Edited by Cambr

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

18 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

This is something to bring up to DLs xD but I think they already have the servers there eventually gonna bring up and this was suggested to them before. But I do like it.

Ok, I just posted it here to see how many people liked the idea! It would get a very small measure of the amount of people that would play!

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

Thanks for the suggestion. We did talk about the possibility of re-introducing CS:GO TTT a little while back. It is something we have done twice already throughout the years. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

6 minutes ago, FrenZy said:

Thanks for the suggestion. We did talk about the possibility of re-introducing CS:GO TTT a little while back. It is something we have done twice already throughout the years. 

Yeah well hopefully it does come back, I know a decent amount of people who would love to play including my self!

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

Posted  Edited by Sack

Yes please.. I've been lookin and playing all the the community TTT servers to check out how each are ran differently and what they're all about. But from playing TTT for about a week and a half now with @Cambr I would love to see a GFL TTT server. Those servers are always doing well and always have a ton of loyal players to the game. TTT would be a great add to the GFL Community!    +1

Also if you don't know what TTT is look it up in the community server list and give it a try. Make sure you read the rules though to know how it works.

Edited by Sack

1 minute ago, Sack said:

Yes please.. I've been lookin and playing all the the community TTT servers to check out how each are ran differently and what they're all about. But from playing TTT for about a week and a half now with @Cambr I would love to see a GFL TTT server. Those servers are always doing well and always have a ton of loyal players to the game. TTT would be a great add to the GFL Community!    +1

Also if you don't know what TTT is look it up in the community server list and give it a try. Make sure you read the rules though to know how it works.

Yeah if one came up me and you would need our grave stones lmaoooo

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

I remember how we had a CS:GO TTT and it was very hard to populate it. Then it shut down because of a bad bad manager did something very bad.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

@Bae

The community has grown a lot since then. Most of the CSGO servers, from what I've seen are averaging 20+ concurring players a day. And the manger is gone now (at least I think). I feel like now since TTT is such a popular gamemode it would be more populated than in the past considering all the factors.

ac538b3458b5f12b7adb056f24b25c3e.jpg

@Goose2k I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying how its amusing to see suggestions of old gfl servers being suggested. But good luck nonetheless.

@Cambr Why you react as a confusion? I cannot leak what happen to it but was there something wrong with the way I comment?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

10 hours ago, Bae said:

@Goose2k I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying how its amusing to see suggestions of old gfl servers being suggested. But good luck nonetheless.

@Cambr Why you react as a confusion? I cannot leak what happen to it but was there something wrong with the way I comment?

Oh my, my bad I did not mean to react with confusion lol I was on mobile and it can be really annoying to react sometimes. 

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

Used to be admin on the CS:GO TTT Server we had. I agree, it's a perfectly balanced fun experience for both admins and players, it's definitely one of my favorite gamemodes, you can enjoy it anytime and it just needs a few dedicated players to get a playerbase going.

Achievements

14 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Used to be admin on the CS:GO TTT Server we had. I agree, it's a perfectly balanced fun experience for both admins and players, it's definitely one of my favorite gamemodes, you can enjoy it anytime and it just needs a few dedicated players to get a playerbase going.

Yeah you just need like twelve dedicated players that enjoy it and are fun to play with, that would grow the player base really well!

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former

AWP 24/7 Admin

If this got accepted and server will be set up: I merged a while ago the private version of TTT into the public version. Best time to update the whole gamemode/server, if something failed let me know. 

• 3 months later...

Has this been tossed out or is this still a possibility? I noticed that about a month ago you guys released two new CS:GO servers. One of those servers was Decoy Dodgeball and it seems we run one of the only servers like that on CS:GO; it's an extremely niche gamemode, or nonexistent rather. So it does seem odd taking such a shot in the dark such as that one and not rushing to capitalize off the much larger population that enjoys playing TTT on CS:GO, especially given Bara's plugin is out in the open and ready to use. I understand that it's been mentioned that you guys have tried this before, but I don't think it'd be unfair to boil it down to poor management if you saw no type of success because there's definitely potential for it to work. I can't imagine a scenario where GFL garners no population whatsoever on such a popular gamemode.

I really don't mind having a CSGO TTT server, GFL population is great and the player base is amazing itself. Why not start up a CSGO TTT server and compete with other communities? From what I see this is a perfect opportunity to climb ranks and keep the CSGO community servers population stable.

• 1 month later...