BamBoozled

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

BamBoozled#4431

Why were you banned?: Mute evading

Why should you be unbanned?

So i was banned for leaving the server after being muted for an amount that i thought at the time permanent (not sure how long it was) my decision was rash and very impulsive and i understand that i shouldn't of done it especially since ive banned around 30 people for doing the same thing. I understand that i shouldn't of done what i did and it is not tolerated at all but i do believe it is right to give people second chances. As for my last appeal i am confused about the fact that it was basically taken down because i am a former admin and i apparently wasn't trying to "keep up" with the appeal even though I replied and got no answer or comment about what i had to say. I don't know what else you want me to say, do you want me to reply to myself, do i need to remind forum mods to do what they are supposed to do, idk. I know this app is kind of early but i do believe i deserve a second chance, thanks.

You are correct with everything you've said (and I mean everything). That being said, I think you've learned your lesson and I have undone your discord ban.

• Guest locked this topic