_Rocket_

I am still here.

Here's an update: I'm DarkRP manager now (alongside you). Didn't know if you were around for that whole shebang, but surprise

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I'd rather not make multiple topics in here in such a short period, so I'll just go ahead and comment here.

Hey. So, where the bloody hell have I been?

At first I was gone because internet is gone and life is bad. But that changed about... a month ago? Roughly a month ago. During that time I have started some stuff.

I started a game development team. Gamer Rocket Studios. And with that, I have began what will be the most important (and most challenging) programming project I have yet worked on. I am now developing a game. This game once finished will be published to steam. I have been bouncing around a bunch of different game ideas over this past year, and I have finally settled on an idea.

I am the programmer for the entire project. I will also be the level designer (using the very level editor I program of course lol). And I have a small team who will be composing music.

Next, my activity. Since I have started this game development project I will NOT have the time to program anything for GFL. I have way too much to do with this project. It's going to be my biggest project I have ever worked on. I can't get distracted by anything else. But if it's an absolute emergency/there is a SERIOUS need for an extra developer, I am willing to stop long enough to assist.

I deleted my original discord account for a number of reasons. If anyone really wants to know the details, I can provide a few. But a lot of it is due to personal reasons. However, I do have a new account. If you want to contact me for a friendly chat or for something related to GFL, you can contact this tag here: Rocket#6688 There are some of you I would actually like to talk to again, so feel free to send a request.

Yes, I am back for good this time. I'm just going to be very busy. In the past 2 weeks I've already clocked in 70 hours of work towards this game project. Game Development is a long complicated process. It's a wonder I'm not already insane. I'm a damn workaholic with a work ethic similar to a beaver building a dam. I keep working until the job's done. It's seriously a miracle I'm not dead hahaha

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png