Kellbian

Kellbian's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Big Tony

SteamID: 76561198031350790

Admin that banned you: N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Karma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason that I was karma banned was because, during a round as an innocent, I threw an incendiary grenade in order to kill a T; however, I missed, and, along with some shots from the T, my incendiary grenade ending up killing a detective and two innocents all at once.  I by no means meant to do that, and was no trying to RDM; however, my Karma dropped greatly and I was karma-banned.  I would like to rejoin and make sure that I do not make a stupid error like that in the future.

So here's the thing, your karma doesn't lower from 1100 (or 1000) to 650 from 3 kills. You'd have to have killed around 5 people for that. 

Since it's a console ban, @MilkMan @SkydivingSquid can decide what happens.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Sure thing.  

I'm not sure why my karma was already low.  To be honest, you can consult any of the regular staff on the server - I abide by the rules whenever I play, so I was also very confused when I saw I got karma banned.

If you could ameliorate this situation soon I would really appreciate it, since I am trying to play a bit to calm my nerves before I go to sleep. Thank you again, and I appreciate you reviewing this.