Boss Tony FIscalmano

Tony Fiscalmano False Ban

Hi my name is Tony Fiscalmano. Recently in game I was banned for creating a team, but I was a traitor that round. I had all my "associates" kill anyone who came in the nether and who wasn't apart of my "mafia family". Keep in mind I WAS TRAITOR THIS ROUND. I killed 75% of anyone who came in the nether. The rest were my "associates". This started as a funny mafia joke with my accent and I had no intention of breaking any rules which I did not. The RDM's did not come from me and were by choice of the other players to take part in. Please unban me as this is my favorite server and have been playing on GFLClan TTT for a long time. Both servers. I broke no rules as I was traitor that round.

The ban stays since you guys were claiming , camping, and teaming inside the nether you guys were killing anyone who walks in and you guys didn't kill each other after doing a traitorous act. It doesn't matter if you are a t or not since you were teaming up with the innos and they were teaming up with you killing anyone who dares to walk inside the nether.

I have a video clip of all of you shooting at munknown.png.fab98b58ad3d80f9ed5b386317e6e64a.pnge when I walked inside describing what I just said

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Just now, LawMyl said:

The ban stays since you guys were claiming , camping, and teaming inside the nether you guys were killing anyone who walks in and you guys didn't kill each other after doing a traitorous act. It doesn't matter if you are a t or not since you were teaming up with the innos and they were teaming up with you killing anyone who dares to walk inside the nether.

I have a video clip of all of you shooting at munknown.png.fab98b58ad3d80f9ed5b386317e6e64a.pnge when I walked inside describing what I just said

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Just now, LawMyl said:

I understand what you're saying. I was planning on killing my "associates" right before you banned me. It was unexpected. I didn't think they would actually start killing people. We were not in the nether long.I shot at you because I was a traitor that round.