Boss Tony FIscalmano

Boss Tony FIscalmano's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Tony Fiscalmano

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:165929680

Admin that banned you: Lawmyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): rdming/teaming

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi my name is Tony Fiscalmano. Recently in game I was banned for creating a team, but I was a traitor that round. I had all my "associates" kill anyone who came in the nether and who wasn't apart of my "mafia family". Keep in mind I WAS TRAITOR THIS ROUND. I killed 75% of anyone who came in the nether. The rest were my "associates". This started as a funny mafia joke with my accent and I had no intention of breaking any rules which I did not. The RDM's did not come from me and were by choice of the other players to take part in. Please unban me as this is my favorite server and have been playing on GFLClan TTT for a long time. Both servers. I broke no rules as I was traitor that round.

•  

Just here to add video evidence: 

And an explanation as to what this looks like to admins:

This looks like ghosting/teaming 100%. Creating a "group" of innos to go into nether with you and kill anyone who walks in is not allowed. Ghosting/teaming is when a Traitor and Innos work together to kill people. This can be done either through a 3rd party service, such as Discord, or in-game as seen in the video. 

I'm not the Admin who banned you, so I will not be deciding whether or not to accept or deny this appeal, just added evidence & my advice/Senior Admin perspective on the fact.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

@Boss Tony FIscalmano This is your ban appeal now.

I'm going to keep your ban so you can learn your lesson because you knew those guys were inno and you were a t and was shooting at people when they walked in the nether so im keeping your ban see you in a week or so

As a member you should of read the motd and it's pretty obvious in a ttt server teaming is not allowed

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements