Fornicator

Fitness!

So guys and gals tell me what you do, if anything,  to stay fit? Workouts, sports, anything! Describe your workout regime 

I don't really work out because my job is physically taxing but I keep active by dancing and slacklining. 

I was running a little over 5 miles per day on a treadmill, and I am extremely controlling of what I eat.  This stopped over the Summer for reasons that are too personal, but I'll be back at it as soon as I begin my coursework again.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

As part of my schooling I work in a Auto Body shop which has physical work a decent amount of the time and plenty of sweat. I also walk up my hill pretty much every evening and walk down it in the mornings. That's about all I do l.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

I've got 3 German Shepherds which i take for a run twice a day

that might not sound impressive but i have to take them one at a time otherwise they would drag me along the streets XD 

I take them for a mile each and just run at a normal pace (not racing it) so that's 3 miles in the morning and 3 miles at night

Also i used to be a chef so calorie control is pretty simple when you cook everything from scratch... Health critics so stay away from carbs and high sugar foods when your about to have a gaming session though as with sugar you gotta burn it off or your body will try and store it... 

the main issue people have is when to eat and what to eat try and make sure that you have a decent breakfast with lots of fibre / a main meal for your dinner which the size depends on how physically active your going to be for the rest of the day and for your evening meal try to slim down avoiding your high energy foods/drinks (unless your planning on being physically active all night XD )

Achievements

Main thing that helped me and always helps is cut out the pop/soda watch the carb intake breads and such and also if old enough or not ^_- beer consumption, It takes around 15 to 20 mins for your brain to tell you your full, food portion control is terrible and awesome at the same time because I like to eat but don't want to feel bloated. http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/stomach-full-stop-eating-3080.html I play full contact Ice hockey and roller hockey a few days a week which gives a great workout, full body motion. If you want to stay fit if your at a point you like Walking and or Jogging is good, I myself stick with exercise that work your core cause i already do a lot of Cardio via the sports. Hope this helps :)

Posted  Edited by opalqnka

Well, with a little peke, my day starts at 6am to walk the beast, which all in all takes 1h (+cleaning). Then when I return home from work at ~5pm, the same is repeated. So some motion goes there.
Once we fixed the ceiling at home, I bought a bench, stands, dumbbells, barbells, etc, and made a small "gym". I try to train as much as possible, but with a dog + work + studies it is hard to find the time and I only train 2-3 times per week. But whenever I feel like it I rekt myself on the stationary bike. That's how I keep myself active these days. When I was at uni I trained kickboxing, abused the treadmil and hit the gym regularly; when I was home I was going to tae-bo classes and visited gym.
And as always, I keep lifting bottles of beer.

Edited by opalqnka

This terminal is mocking me.png

I have Phys Ed, that's pretty much the only kind of fitness I get

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I'm in strength and conditioning if that counts. My family goes on walks a LOT as well.

As for sports, quit swimming after a week (didn't want to be forced to go to practice while sick). I would be interested in fencing tho

76561198088916523.png

1 minute ago, Rcool64 said:

I'm in strength and conditioning if that counts. My family goes on walks a LOT as well.

As for sports, quit swimming after a week (didn't want to be forced to go to practice while sick). I would be interested in fencing tho

Skip fencing and just straight up learn broadsword >:D  then wreck at renaissance fairs hahah

Well I've been working on losing weight so I noticed that just by keeping a record of what i eat I end up eating alot less than I used too. I usually run now as well at least 2 miles a day and I lift on Wednesdays and Fridays. Mondays I have competitive volleyball from 5:00 until 6:45 then I have indoor volleyball from 7:00 until 10:00. The whole reason I started was because on a team with a bunch of attractive and fit people I'm the only fat person XD. so Far since I started on Aug4 at 240lbs I'm at 229 now. So story plus what I'm doing to make sure I get fit and eat ok lol