_Rocket_

A Small Request and Pink Floyd

So this is going to be a little unorthodox. But I am looking for composers.

Right now the team Gamer Rocket Studios is developing their first game. This game will be submitted to steam once finished. With it being our first game, it's pretty obvious we have no damn budget lol. So as much as I HATE it, people are doing wageless labor for this project.

Right now I am looking for anyone with good composing software. FL Studio, garageband, Sampletank, whatever you have that can make at least decent quality music for a game.

What We're Looking For

We would like scores to be loopable. The music will be on a loop as you play. The duration will range anywhere from 30 seconds to a full minute. More information will be provided in private if you express interest in taking part of this project.

All music will be credited. You will be credited as a composer in the game credits. Your name will also be next to your score(s) in the OST.

Sadly there will be no form of payment. If you are a huge help, I will keep that in mind. Major contributors will hopefully receive some kind of payment in the future when I am able to get some money. So if you stick around and make more than just 1 or 2 songs, I'll try to give something to you in the future. But that cannot be promised at the moment.

If you are interested, contact me through my discord: Rocket#6688 Have some examples of your works ready.

Oh and pink floyd is absolutely wonderful. One of the greatest music artists to ever live.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png