Chanceplanet76

Chanceplanet76's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Thatoneguy

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:469569596

Banned by: 

KeiraJJ

Ban Reason: RDM & LEAVE

Why should you be unbanned

Ok so here's what happen i was on a boat and one of the players was trying to break through the glass, so i shot the glass breaking it and killing him by accident. i got reported whatever it happens, i waited and a round past and KeiraJJ gave me a slay for Rdm so i was fine with it but i had to go do something so i was leaving i said to the admins "ok ill take a slay when i get back on but i got to go" now here,s the problem  i got banned for rdm and leave when i stayed to get a added slay. i did not  rdm and then quit the server 

to try to avoid a report or a slay, i answered the report and i stayed to get a added slay i don't know if i killed anyone in next round because i died pretty fast and they started to shoot as soon as the round started and i did not see any other reports i want to carry out the slay i dint know i can get ban from just not dieing the next round. thank you for ur time

Hi @Chanceplanet76, I did ban you for RDM and leave, you had RDMed a detective and I added a slay, you then said something along the lines of "ok i have to go but i will take the slay later" and then left without staying to be autoslain, If you have a slay you MUST stay on the server until you have served your slay, If you leave with a slay you will be banned for RDM and leave. I will unban you but try to not let this happen again.

Achievements