Blademast

Speak to Staff

Live chat?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should GFL's website have a live support chat?

• yes
    • no

My idea for the website, if not already incorporated  (somehow i dont know). is that i think there should be a way to directly connect or speak with a admin or other staff for jelp, like live chat without having to them to your friends list. 

I can see how adding them to your friends list allows you to become close and more friendly.

This is just an idea and could use some constructive criticism, if you want to add to my idea feel free

ATTENTION:  I AM AWARE IT IS HARD TO HACE STAFF ON ALL THE TIME.

Ride on and Game on

3.jpg

Pyro somewhat touched on this, but I say no. If counting admins, then there is usually more than enough staff available on the forums.

One of the biggest problems I would note is that if this -is- requiring in-game assistance and an admin were to take over the chat, it may be an admin who is on a completely different server/game completely. Example: GMoD admin take CS:S chat for assistance with the BHoP server. That sort of thing.

Personally, I do like the idea, but it would require a lot of tweaking (i.e., options to determine what is needed) and would probably make it feel more like a business than what we are: a community.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Higher ups+ already have enough to do without having to monitor  live chat all the time. It would be literally impossible to accomplish this seeing as NONE of us are paid and depending on the issue only a certain number of people have the permissions to do things. I.e. Community advisors have more access to forums than admins. Therefore you'd have 4 community advisors monitoring, 7 division leaders... It is absolutely not possible and would not help anything. Please if you have an issue, simply message an admin or manager and they can direct you to the best person to talk to or fix it themselves. 

The King in Gmod. 

WELL, the only contact higher up part is

https://gflclan.com/contact/

But other than that, most of them are through the managers of the server, division leader of the game, community advisor for the forums and board directory of the overall thing. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements