Amelie

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Amelie#7305

Why were you banned?: I was banned during the great purge. Wiggles banned a couple of people for toxicity for the greater good of the discord.

Why should you be unbanned?

I would like to participate in events and chat with people again. I am sorry for anything I did which could have been taken as toxic. I did it to make people laugh, which they did. I used that to justify my actions. I had also no warnings or bans from mods or higher ups, so I felt like nothing could happen. Again, I apologize and would like another chance.

159560877572839938.jpg.3cd99a30f7146a9cfaf9ce3beb5ec78d.jpg

Made by: @Zeins.

Achievements

This looks promising, I want my mods to respond with their reasoning before any decisions are made though.

Posted  Edited by Skittlez

I've been very grateful for the many opportunities that this community had provided me with. From my admin days in purge to my applications regarding the community advisor role. I've been in this similar situation appealing a permanent ban for my reckless actions. Nevertheless, this is how I feel about your appeal...

I'm glad to see you're taking this appeal seriously. However, I still believe the purging of toxicity was indeed best for the community. This second chance would be, in my opinion, your final chance for good. If you make mistakes after this you will not get my support for an unban.

Also, any further punishments you receive would be much more to the point. You will need to acknowledge the fact that you may not receive warnings like other players. Bad behavior may result in a mute or ban.

Best of luck, Amelie.

Skittlez.

Edited by Skittlez

I submit to your final comment on not receiving warnings like everyone else. However, I am human, and have made previous mistakes. I had not received a single mute or ban before this permanent one. I am grateful for your feedback, however, and I am taking it to heart. Thank you.

Achievements

The fact that you're still looking to appeal after being banned for so long shows that you genuinely are sorry for your actions and would like to come back to discord. Keep in mind that falling back to your old ways will quickly result in further punishment. You've got a +1 from me.

Best of luck on your appeal. Hope to see you in #general soon!

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Thank you joe! If possible, I’d like some feedback on specific things that I did that came across as toxic. So I can stay as far away from that as possible lol.

Achievements

appeal accepted, what skittlez said is true. any future punishments are liable to be much more to the point and without the usual warning.

• Guest locked this topic