MrPNess

I discovered the best way to enjoy the server

Get off my lawn, party-pooper Boomer here. I just wanted to share my discovery of how to enjoy the Minigames server to the max.

Apologies to Markimark for having to deal with my arabic text glitch spam that forced the chat box to clear. `ignoremsg` was not working to disable chat messages.

voice_enable 0 and cl_chatfilters 0 are lifesavers when having to deal with low IQ toxicity in the server. No voices + text chat means you can fully enjoy that minigame you wanted to!

Good luck and enjoy the server fellow gamers.

3 minutes ago, bowoof said:

kinda like how you dont play the server lol

I do but not 5 hours a day. Since I do most of my work from school so don't have much time. Also playing other games that I bought c;

On 3/28/2020 at 10:27 PM, sMercy said:

or just don't play the gamemode 4head

Why not? I figured out the most peaceful way to play it. There's nothing wrong with the gamemode, just the toxic community surrounding it.

That's like saying leave the US if you hate Trump. No thanks, I'd rather vote him out at the next opportunity.

13 minutes ago, MrPNess said:

Why not? I figured out the most peaceful way to play it. There's nothing wrong with the gamemode, just the toxic community surrounding it.

That's like saying leave the US if you hate Trump. No thanks, I'd rather vote him out at the next opportunity.

you taking it too serious dude im saying it as a meme...