NotRay

I'm back

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND TEHCANDYMAN IS BACK AND EVEN BETTER THAN EVER, WITH NEW ACCESSORIES AND TOYS, CALL 1-800-THE-CNDY FOR MORE INFORMATION, (Batteries not included)

Okay brief insanity aside I'm back whether people noticed or even care ( or let alone remember who I am)

But i've been mostly gone for a year and a half mainly bc i'm a Marine and training takes forever mainly bc of how stupid infantry is (Side note: Thank you Roy and Homeless, I went to Logistic school and the program they use is MDSS (which deals with Administration, Server Administration, Dealing with accounts, spread sheets of gear, serialized equipment and other trackable thing),  it made going through that school very easy and less stressful.

Anyways im gonna try to get back into the community ( pardon my stupidity and insanity last year) but right now i need to finish a few projects and fix a few problems that i caused.

Thank You, Have A Good Day.

Aka. TehCandyman

I moved this to Introduction because I believe it will get much better feedback there.  Welcome back :) I do remember you well from CS:S Surf RPG DM, which is where I primarily play and the server I enjoy the most.

I didn't know you were one of the SD kids... I lived there for several years; I just moved away during the beginning of June.  If I do happen to visit again, which wont be any time this year or the next, then I may send you a private message and see if you'd be interested in saying hello.

Last, I have to praise your work as a Marine.  Thanks!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152