Brotherwolf

What's life like with Corona?

I'm assuming Coronavirus has altered our lives a lot.

Personally, tennis ended faster and school got closed for a month, but we might not go back. I can't go anywhere except my backyard. Online school has a lot more work than regular school, but I can do it any time because the teachers just post assignments at the start of the day. Last, but not least, I'm learning to really love that I have a computer, as I'm on it for a long time just playing HnS.

What about you all?

-Brotherwolf

To be honest, nothing has changed for me since I'm already working from home and spend most of my time at home anyways doing technical work. Though, I have noticed my job has been a lot more busier and stressful recently since everybody is moving to WFH and the technical admins needs help setting up things.

Nothing has really changed for me in the short-term since I'm used to living like a hermit. The timing of this outbreak is very bad for me though since I've recently made a lot of progress towards breaking out of this kind of lifestyle (mainly sorting through some legal issues), but now I need to stay cooped up for potentially another six months. I also can't go to therapy since they're closed to reduce stress on my country's national healthcare system.

At least I get to be lazy for a while longer. It's a double-edged sword, really.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

I was going through a very big change myself right before COVID 19 became more known within the US- switched jobs just the week of my shelter in place.  I didn't know what to expect.  I thought my work would be fast paced and I'd be coming home late every night...  turns out I was wrong.

Most interestingly: I was at both airports for the first and second known cases although I don't believe I was anywhere near those persons...  saw it on the news days after.  There was no big fuss at the airport.  The US has definitely handled this very poorly.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Jhay Moon

Since i rarely ever go outside, I don't even think anything changed at all. all I really do is eat,play games/watch anime, then sleep ( i have no life ) but i really hate how some anime got postponed to later season which has angered me as i have to wait a few more months for the next season of my fav animes :<

Well, i hope you guys are doing well since corona is hitting hard.

Edited by Jhay Moon

Nothing's changed here, except my mom going insane because Texas is slowly going towards high count of numbers of people having coronavirus, but barely anyone actually died from it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

The only thing's that changed is that everyone is home and for an introvert like myself it's gotten a little too much. Otherwise this quarantine doesn't affect my habit, i work from home now, but it was easy to set up for remote work, sooo