Golden deagle

Songs that hit you hard

was listening to a song for the first time called “lonely” by akon, and that song hit me in the feelings harder than any song ive ever listened to, which raised the question, which song hit you the hardest after listening to it?

Posted  Edited by Lone Sniper Skeleton

This is kind of a 2-parter but..

Let Me Go- NF, and Hate Myself- NF, in that order back to back, and if you can slap the interlude in between. So really kind of a 3-parter.

Edited by Lone Sniper Skeleton

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

2 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

you've barely listen to "lonely" omgggg how old are you ? lol

and "last letter" by Witt lowry

You know something? I couldve heard it like mad long ago and just forgot, i did that with alot of songs

Emotional in a beautiful melody way and the way it travels.

Also emotional for me as I saw them the last festival they played at together as they have now quit which was defqon 1 2019 , during defqon my grandmother died so when I listen to the amazing album it's from I also think of her.

I haven't had a song hit me in the feels, but I feel a really depressing song is The Scientist by Coldplay. If you really listen to the  lyrics, and just the tone of his voice, it's not similar at all to Viva la Vida by them, totally opposite of their spectrum.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member