Dogger

Highest level ever seen in Overwatch?

Posted  Edited by Dogger

Hey guys, I saw a guy with a silver border while I was playing OW yesterday, and I was just wondering what the highest level you guys have ever seen in OW is?

I think silver border is prestiege 10, so level 1000. Not sure though.

I just looked it up, silver border is level 600.

Edited by Dogger

Highest I've personally seen is around 580, but I've heard that there's already people that are level 800~

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

39 minutes ago, Addy said:

Highest I've personally seen is around 580, but I've heard that there's already people that are level 800~

I looked it up, apparently there is one guy that has 916 hours in quick play and 600 in comp. he must be a high fucking level.

Personally the highest I have ever seen is around 400-ish but there is supposedly an account out there that is level 1400 shared between multiple people, just recently one person on a single account has hit what is believed to be the highest solo player level of 1000 http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/overwatch-has-its-first-level-1000-player-heres-how-he-did-it/

I'm starting to see more and more players with silver portraits, but most of them are still fresh from hitting 600. Seeing that someone has hit level 1000 from ~1000 hours in Overwatch is simultaneously brilliant and strikingly insane. That's one level for every hour of play. 

Considering that Overwatch's release was ~2600 (108 days) hours upon this fellow reaching level 1000, almost 40% of his life has been dedicated to Overwatch since then.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

5 hours ago, Shuruia said:

I'm starting to see more and more players with silver portraits, but most of them are still fresh from hitting 600. Seeing that someone has hit level 1000 from ~1000 hours in Overwatch is simultaneously brilliant and strikingly insane. That's one level for every hour of play. 

Considering that Overwatch's release was ~2600 (108 days) hours upon this fellow reaching level 1000, almost 40% of his life has been dedicated to Overwatch since then.

At some point, there will always be people dedicating their lives to the game. 

76561198043643390.png