Jump to content
 Share

Vauff

ze_ATIX_panic is back

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Vauff said:

Seems like the admins listen to us after all :)

 

As much as I love Atix, its causing issues with boosting zombies to the end of the map.

However, we decided to remove nova/awp to make boosting way harder for trolls and then keep the maps...

The true problem is that we do not have enough admins imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


18 hours ago, Kim said:

 

As much as I love Atix, its causing issues with boosting zombies to the end of the map.

However, we decided to remove nova/awp to make boosting way harder for trolls and then keep the maps...

The true problem is that we do not have enough admins imo.

Then assign new one ? I made an application for temporal admin there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 17/6/2016 at 5:07 AM, Shiki said:

Then assign new one ? I made an application for temporal admin there

 

It isn't as easy as you may think.

We are searching for admins who are qualified to the job.

Following the rules with a good amount of playtime on their shoulder and have to be familar with the current admin team and know them well.

 

When accepting an admin, the current admin team will be the ones to decide if you fit on the team or not.

 

Some players seem to miss-understand what being an admin is about, no it isn't about winning the map. 

The reason you should want to become an admin is because you want to help enforcing punishments to the rule-breakers, who tempt to destroy the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


15 hours ago, Kim said:

 

It isn't as easy as you may think.

We are searching for admins who are qualified to the job.

Following the rules with a good amount of playtime on their shoulder and have to be familar with the current admin team and know them well.

 

When accepting an admin, the current admin team will be the ones to decide if you fit on the team or not.

 

Some players seem to miss-understand what being an admin is about, no it isn't about winning the map. 

The reason you should want to become an admin is because you want to help enforcing punishments to the rule-breakers, who tempt to destroy the game.

 

What you say is exactly what I applied for. Still waiting for the final judgement. Anyway, it seem like ATIX Panic is easier now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...