bill420

bill420's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Bill

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:92329990

Admin that banned you: Infra

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned a week ago, I wasn't sure why, I wasn't saying anything because I was previously muted and so I just wanted to surf for fun and play the game. Out of no where I am banned and I go to source bans to see why, and it said I made an alt account which is completely not true, I was literally on my own account bill. I think that people in the chat were trolling and told the admin that I did that,  just to get me banned, which is really not fair and I play surf a lot and put lots of time into it and to just be banned like this for no good reason isn't cool.

Posted  Edited by Infra

@Ancliz 

You were banned for mute evasion that you had done several times previously. It's not just us, a lot of players also know you for evading lol. 

Mute evasion gets a perma-ban. You’ve done it way too many times, at this point - it doesn’t need to be explained. We've banned your main this time, since you were only banned on several Alt Accounts and VPNs.

Thanks for the appeal.

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

@FrenZy
Yo Frenzy try to help a nibba out, like I really have no bad intentions I come on the server surf and maybe say some stupid shit or whatever. And especially now that were on quarantined there's really nothing to do and I wanna surf a little.

31 minutes ago, bill420 said:

@FrenZy
Yo Frenzy try to help a nibba out, like I really have no bad intentions I come on the server surf and maybe say some stupid shit or whatever. And especially now that were on quarantined there's really nothing to do and I wanna surf a little.

Honestly you'd be fine, if you didn't come on 5+ accounts mute evading when you had 1 week mute on your account.

@Dini MUTE EVADE DURING MY WEEK BAN!!!! WHAT, I played it super diligently and never went on a single account during my 1 week mute that was administered by Haos. This represents negligence in regards to serving justice in a fair manner!

@bill420

Dini made a mistake, relax.

But, he was right about you being okay if you hadn't evaded so much. You still have evaded several times before.

@FrenZy will let you know of the verdict soon.

:happytree:

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

• 1 month later...

Given your attitude and the fact that you've actively evaded mutes several times on many different accounts, the ban stays. Thanks for playing. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)