jicle123

Quality of Life Improvements

Quality of Life Improvements for Zombie Survival

Greetings everyone. I’ve been playing on GFL religiously for the past week now, and I absolutely love it. I’ve played Zombie Survival for 7 years on various servers. GFL is single-handedly the best ZS server out there right now because it’s not bloated with all the excessive features that literally every other server has. That being said, there’s some things that are missing that I believe would really help make this server go from good to great.

Limited Matches per Map

In the current system, (as far as I can tell) a map will never change unless it is RTV’d. Every map should be limited to a certain number of matches, say, 3. (a match being a 6-round/wave game). Also, the RTV system is just bad because often times too large of a majority is needed, or players simply ignore the RTV system. If players are presented with a vote they must participate in at the end of every map, they are going to respond/vote.

Full Map List Vote

When a map expires, players should be presented with a vote-list of ALL the maps the server has to offer. Included in this vote would be an option to extend the current map. Therefore, if we're on construct and people want to remain on it, they can do so. This is pretty standard on all ZS servers. I have an image below of what this looks like in most servers.

Level Changes need to happen at the END OF THE MAP.

Currently, when an RTV is successful, the map changes instantly. Nothing is more frustrating than surviving to round 5, just to get rtv’d and have the game end.

mapvote.png

Posted  Edited by WarSadist

We do have a map voting system in the server right now; to my knowledge, however, it doesn't seem to work properly and only shows a select amount of maps. Because of that, we can't have the proper map rotation we want. As for everything you mentioned, it is taken for consideration.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Edited by WarSadist

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg