NaratoHeHeXD

The nicest person you’ve met on GFL

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD - Edit Reason: STop editing my post yo

Describe the nicest person you’ve met on this community. For me it was @sciguy429 he loves me so much that he thinks of me as his favourite player. As soon I get as I get on the server he would start recording and attempt to find any evidences of me breaking any rules, he’s also a dragon guy, if dragon was a living thing he would fuck the living shit out of that dragon.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
STop editing my post yo

Posted  Edited by Zeins

@1UpPeach and @BrotherWolf they are very nice.

Edited by Zeins

Token             

-Former Nerd-

She's no longer around and her a count was deleted but my best friend was the nicest person I've met throughout the years I've been here.

original.gif

Achievements

I have had many really good friends, including all of these people

@Creepy Bronx - Really cool dude who I was admin with

@PopcornGoesPopping - Someone who's actually chill about politics

@Losper906 - I was a noob with him

@Tekashi - Ah, 2018

@Nix Pardus and @GoddessAthena - The couple on HnS that always entertained

@FrankAL - Way overdue for senior

@DragoonMCL - Town of Salem

@littleshake - Helped me with discord

@BadD @spookyowo @Jamie-Jay @Beep The Bad Fishy @HomelessDog - The regulars who I'm constantly playing with 4-5 hours a day

@Zexired @Harakoni @Fafy @Rennadai - All the managers I've worked under

However, if you know me, there are two obvious people who I was closest to

@TheRealViper3 - My guy since day 1, so many good times

@TacoGames - The guy who I'd play almost any game with

-Brotherwolf

Well this goes back all the way into 2014 when I was introduced to GMod Jailbreak the man the myth the fucking legend that played 12 hours a day.
@IlluminatiTurtle this man not only was the friendliest but showed the server a cult to follow and made it fun for everyone If I can say this ones name then I have to spread out towards these ones as well.
@HackingPotato What can I say bad things about her she has always loved JB with us and always came back when she was on CS:GO side.
@Pachimo Even though I hate your new name and call you Korowa still def one of the nicest people here to talk to
@Rick Alright how can I forget about Rick. RIck gave me multiple chances with staff on servers. THANK YOU FOR JAILBREAK MANAGER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. He has guided me for better and hope to do the same for him on CWRP the only thing that changed about him is his rank but not the respect. RIck has definitely been one of the people I can go to for anything thank god for him being here.

Probably @Darkling. I still remember one round of CS:GO jailbreak in around 2016 on lego_jail when he was being abused by the players but still seemed to be having so much fun. (you know what I'm talking about XD)

also @bballallan is pretty cute 😘

Achievements

Oh hey!

@Xy ♥️

@Roy Roy has a really laid back attitude and he's a fun boi.

@Nick I enjoy talking to Nick. He has a good attitude and most importantly he tortures Xy, something I will always appreciate >:D

@KeiraJJ She is a really nice girl who helped me a lot with testing things and I still thank her a ton for that. She was one of the first GFL members I spoke to when I first joined the community.

@Liloz01 This may seem surprising to him because we have actually butted heads a time or two in the past. But I have respect for him.

If I missed anyone I apologise. I'm writing this right before I gotta skiddadle, but I wanted to make something before I did lol. Hope your day is going well!

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_

I think everyone kinda just turned this post into something else. Honestly I like this version, it allows everyone to show their appreciation to the bois in the community. But if I had to choose my favorite, I would obviously choose nblock ;D

Nah I chose @Xy ❤️ Xy is very gud boi

Edited by _Rocket_

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

• Guest locked this topic