VilhjalmrF

Who's the nicest person you've met in GFL

So fuck that last post amirite? But anyways here's an actual question with a no sarcastic answer. Nicest person I've met in GFL is @Astral Rogue

Literally impossible to get this man angry. Trust me I tried.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Pachimo

She's no longer around and her account was deleted but my best friend was the nicest person I've met throughout the years I've been here.

In terms of friends I still have in my life, it'd have to be @Dano. He has been there for me through one of the worst times in my life and has stuck around for many years despite me being a stubborn bastard at times.

Notable mentions: @Rick, @canman1151, @Liloz01, @Auralanity

Edited by Pachimo

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

For me, the people that were the nicest when I came here aren't in this community anymore. Otter, @SoJa (despite the stupid things he's done), and@Thomasdavid097 . They were guiding me around the community and servers when I didn't know what I was doing unlike some people that was here. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

@Thomasdavid097 @Cypher @Kim aka Botherman Bill and my boi who taught me how to be a purge admin CraZzZy and much more. A lot of the mofo’s that I hung around with in the purge world (2014-2016) were dumbasses, but A lot of them had good hearts. And for that I will always remember them. 

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

This post sounds familiar 🤔, but @sciguy429 is the nicest person, he would start recording my fun adventure with him and share it to the admins at that time, we love each other a lot to the point where he personally would spectate me 24/7 and watch my awesome game play, and tell the manager of hns at that time @mbs how amazing of a person i am and show him my awesome game play for some cookies and some decent views for youtube.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_

Well I'll do this again

@Xy ♥️♥️ is very good boi

@Roy Chill guy, great attitude. Is good boi

@Nick He is really nice and has experience in the programming field. I like learning from him. He also tortures Xy which I'll always appreciate >:D

@KeiraJJ A really nice girl who has been very helpful for me. She was one of the first people on GFL I befriended.

@reme leader 049 I almost forgot to add you boi. You are weird in a good way, you make me laugh for weird reasons, and in general you are dank. Kthank

Sorry for tagging you guys twice in one day, gotta love when posts get wew'd

Edited by _Rocket_

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

2 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

Well I'll do this again

@Xy ♥️♥️ is very good boi

@Roy Chill guy, great attitude. Is good boi

@Nick He is really nice and has experience in the programming field. I like learning from him. He also tortures Xy which I'll always appreciate >:D

@KeiraJJ A really nice girl who has been very helpful for me. She was one of the first people on GFL I befriended.

@reme leader 049 I almost forgot to add you boi. You are weird in a good way, you make me laugh for weird reasons, and in general you are dank. Kthank

Sorry for tagging you guys twice in one day, gotta love when posts get wew'd

!:):!))))))))))?!,():;))))):)))

Posted  Edited by Jat

@gecko @gekko @gekkota whatever it is idk what his name is now but he was the nicest person ever

I'll give an honorable mention to @Winter because he was always nice and cool

also @mbs because he's mbs

also like half of the old purge staff

Edit: just realized it's @Gekk

Edited by Jat

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Posted  Edited by OGSalad

@Zebra and @Dano are the main two who come to mind, both were always super helpful when I first got into GFL and are still two of my favorite people in this community to this day.

Edited by OGSalad

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

I have had many really good friends, including all of these people

@Creepy Bronx - Really cool dude who I was admin with

@PopcornGoesPopping - Someone who's actually chill about politics

@Losper906 - I was a noob with him

@Tekashi - Ah, 2018

@InfiniteFun - We were racing for time during my prime on HnS

@Nix Pardus and @GoddessAthena - The couple on HnS that always entertained

@FrankAL - Way overdue for senior

@DragoonMCL - Town of Salem

@littleshake - Helped me with discord

@KryptekBlu3 @Booster @mbs - Old regulars that came back

@BadD @spookyowo @Jamie-Jay @Beep The Bad Fishy @HomelessDog - The regulars who I'm constantly playing with 4-5 hours a day

@Zexired @Harakoni @Fafy @Rennadai - All the managers I've worked under

However, if you know me, there are two obvious people who I was closest to

@TheRealViper3 - My guy since day 1, so many good times

@TacoGames - The guy who I'd play almost any game with

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by KryptekBlu3

OK, this is just a small list because I have known a lot of people:

@Gekk- We played a lot of HnS and CS together, miss yah fam

@Jat, @mbs - I mean come on, no debate with these two

@NaratoHeHeXD- I fought hard to get you unbanned lol

@Symba - miss the times with me you and FB

@BadD - You better make it to 100 days :)

@BrotherWolf, @SS PigeonShit, @Rennadai- Some quality admins here (And the rest of the current HnS staff sorry i am kinda lazy lol)

@Booster- Nub

@Jamie-Jay, @BonelesssBert, @Beep The Bad Fishy, @InfiniteFun We have played too much HnS lmao, you're all good friends

@spookyowo- we just met recently, but you are a great friend fam

@AtomicHeadphones, @bnewton, @FrankAL- and the rest of the old staff, these were some good times

@Zexired- i mean you had to be on the list, trolling you is entertaining

@dex (dont know your @) You sponsored my first admin app, we used to be good friends, I had to put you on here. You pretty much brought me into GFL.

I know I missed a bunch of people, sorry if I didn't put you on the list, feel free to dm me on discord :))

Edited by KryptekBlu3

@FrenZy Definitely the one I gotta start with. I remember when I first saw a steam message from him and was confused what I did, only to realize my admin application was accepted. I don’t know at all what I’d be doing or who i’d be online with if I never started talking to FrenZy. He got me my first manager position for this community and has taught me so much about running a server. Much love for this guy.

@Mejilla and @braed are two who I i’ve laughed with more than anyone else in my life. Much love for these two.

@Ben @Roy @BeatBoxBattleMe The boys who be talking about sports with me all the time. Even if sports are going around, we’ll still all talk about the history and what it is today.

Finally, all the Surf Admin’s and my AWP Admin’s. I could give a specific for every single one of these people. They all have spent a lot of time with me and know me by my first name. I can just think of so many memories with them i’ve had playing CS or doing other things in discord. Times I know i’ll never get back.

I just think the experience I’ve had with this community is like no other. I haven’t met any staff or members who I don’t like or view as enemies. At the end of the day, I’m happy to have all of you in my life!