Holocon8

Holocon8's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: PVT 2646 Cheenis(IDK i literally joined 20 minutes before i got banned)

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98551577

Reason: Death by Association?

Admin: Koni

Why this should be revoked:

I literally just joined the server after playing GFL Breach, being a member and loyal player for months, and then I try out the GFL star wars, be friendly with literally everyone, no minge, i go to tryouts for 41st because my trainer recommended me for 41st, then I see this guy, Narato, who I have no idea who he is, trying to join the server 4 diff. times always timing out. I'm talking in voice chat saying "oh haha, he can't join" and then I say in /ooc That "Narato has joined the game!" and then the admin Koni TPS me and jails me and gives me "5 seconds to tell him who Nbox is or im getting two weeks banned". I legit have no idea who that is but I still get banned for no reason.

"Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely."Cheenis2.jpg.7dd9ac6b7b7a743f0a1943bbc3a36e6a.jpg