One time I peed in her's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: The__Fireman

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:51172384

Banned by: 

waluigi_the_gay

Ban Reason: spam

Why should you be unbanned

Dear Administration,

There are several reasons why I believe my gag was unjust and extreme. First, my offense was not very egregious, all said was "The globe doesn't have anything on it, because the globe isn't real. It does not exist. The earth is flat, they are lying to us!" Now I will be the first to admit that I did say this rather loud, but in my defense it was necessary to get my point across as everyone else was shouting on mic as well. I checked with another player regarding the volume of the excerpt in question and he assured me it was well within reason in comparison with the other people speaking at the time. I also believe even if the excerpt in question did warrant a gag the duration of the gag is extreme. I simply do not understand how a 10 seconds of loud talking results in two hours of gag. This seems a little skewed as you can say the N word an incredibly disrespectful and hurtful thing to say and only be gagged for 15 minutes for "racism". As was demonstrated minutes prior to my gag being administered. I also believe I should be given special dispensation as the thing I said was funny and related to the things being said, I also said it to invalidate the people arguing that saying "go back to niger where this type of farce democracy belongs" does not warrant being muted for racism. In summation I argue my gag and the extent of my gag are unjust and unreasonable.

Thank you for your time,

The__Fireman

Firstly, when you said it I could not make out any words because it was so loud and distorted, and second the way we deal with gags is not by the intensity of the offense but by previous offenses. Someone who says hard r but has no other gags gets the 15 minutes, someone who spams for 3 seconds but has 3 other gags gets an hour or even permanent. Your gag was not extreme or unjust, I simply looked at the 3 15 minute gags and a 30 minute gag you had acquired from the past, and upped the new gag to 2 hours, adding an extra hour for the 2 extra 15 minute gags. If you promise not to spam anything anymore, I will ungag, but remember that even if this gag is appealed, the next one will be permanent.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG