MR.CORONA

I CANT FIND ZOMBIE ESCAPE SERVER

From the looks of it, NFO/Internap is blocking your IP/ISP since it starts timing out once the route gets into Chicago (according to the last hop's host names).

Are you accessing the website with a VPN of any sort? If not, I will go ahead and submit a ticket to NFO requesting them to check if your IP is blocked or not.

Thanks.

I have submitted a ticket to NFO asking if the IP you used to access this website is blocked or not. The trace route matches the ISP your IP is assigned to. Therefore, I believe the IP is accurate.

Once I have an update, I will let you know.

Thank you.

I received the following from NFO:

The IP address that you gave was automatically blocked by our system because it is a compromised host that was found scanning our IP address space for vulnerable servers.

Before we can unblock this IP address, we'll need some basic tasks to be performed in an attempt to remove common bot infections that may be present. Specifically:

* Update the firmware on the router and/or modem
* Change the credentials to log into the router and/or modem
* If possible, disable WAN-side administration of the router and/or modem
* Scan the PC and home network for malicious software and viruses
* Update the firmware and change the passwords on other internet-connected devices -- particularly video surveillance devices

@MR.CORONA did you by any chance get a new modem or router when switching to the new ISP? You may want to make sure there are no settings enabled on them that would perform port scans. I heard of some routers having this type of functionality in the past.

Apart from that, I'd suggest doing virus scans just in the case your host was actually compromised. There's a chance the client who used your IP before were doing the port scans and NFO kept the IP blocked.

Perform virus scans and see if there are any settings on your modem/router that would perform port scans. If both of these come back as clean or you make any changes, let me know and I'll have them unblock your IP. If it gets blocked again, we know it's either your modem/router doing port scans still or you're actually compromised.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by MR.CORONA

image.thumb.png.683c6757b98043efd28799c9f8ab05cf.png

@Roy thank you for replying, I've scanned my pc for virus using malwarebytes and it it detected no threat. Also my router had it's firewall settings to low, Is my router's firewall doing the port scans?, should I try to disable it?  

Edited by MR.CORONA

2 hours ago, MR.CORONA said:

image.thumb.png.683c6757b98043efd28799c9f8ab05cf.png

@Roy thank you for replying, I've scanned my pc for virus using malwarebytes and it it detected no threat. Also my router had it's firewall settings to low, Is my router's firewall doing the port scans?, should I try to disable it?  

No problem :) I'm unsure if it is or not without looking at logs on the router itself.

I have replied to the NFO ticket stating you took the necessary actions and they will be unblocking your IP soon.

If you get blocked again, I'll give you some additional troubleshooting steps. I wouldn't be worried about it until that point.

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, Roy said:

No problem :) I'm unsure if it is or not without looking at logs on the router itself.

I have replied to the NFO ticket stating you took the necessary actions and they will be unblocking your IP soon.

If you get blocked again, I'll give you some additional troubleshooting steps. I wouldn't be worried about it until that point.

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

Posted  Edited by MR.CORONA

@Roy

Unfortunately I got blocked again and it doesn't even make sense I dont know what else to do, guess I can't do nothing about it but join other zombie escape server :( Thank you for your effort though. 

Edited by MR.CORONA