Roy

CS:S 24/7 Dust2 Changelog

4-23-20

• Prevent players with STEAM_ID_PENDING from successfully entering the game server.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

1-27-21

• Set the actual maxplayers from 50 to 51. Since we have two reserved slots that are hidden (-2 from the visible player count) AND Source TV that uses a slot on its own (but increases the maxplayers by +1), this should result in 50 visible max players instead 49. So in reality, we'll have 52 max players (since there's the +1 from the Source TV bot) and only 50 visible maxplayers instead of 49.
  • I've updated my Extra Spawn Points plugin. It turns out I was setting the "Map Start" flag to false ONLY within the OnPluginStart() forward/function that only happens once per plugin load. Therefore, after the first plugin load, it wouldn't have had worked. Therefore, I set it to use OnMapStart() which is executed on every map change in reality (our goal).

I discovered the second change after I couldn't join a team at 20 vs 20 tonight (since Dust2 has 40 spawn points by default, that told me something was wrong with the plugin and used sm_getspawncount to confirm). After executing the sm_addspawns command, everything worked. This is where I discovered it was something when the plugin was trying to do it each map change automatically. Making the changes above should definitely resolve this issue in theory if you read the links on the functions I provided above.

Thank you!