Sukio

Sukio's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Steve

SteamID: 76561198104401914

Admin that banned you: Consol

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Why should I be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I regret the decisions I've made that got me to where I am right now. I've learned my lesson but I was never gotten the chance to show it. Even with the 1 brain cell I have left in me, I learned from my mistake. I learned not to ever mess with the rules ever again because I know that if I do, I will never be given another opportunity. I ask to be unbanned because I have definitely learned from my mistakes and also to never break the rules again.

In the words of Rennadai,

"One: literal admins tried to stop you and you didn't? Really? 

Two: technically not against the rules is still as close as you can achieve to breaking the rules. That's just dumb. 

Three: Alt accounts were only allowed when the server had a buffer. Do you remember them ever being okay before? Do you not pay attention to us banning nblock alts and other ban evaders? 

You honestly didn't use many of you your brain cells for this did you? 

I shall leave it as is, if people want you unbanned then they can talk to me. "

Whenever she sees this, you're likely going to have this appeal be slapped as denied, bucko. Listen, if you decide to appeal again instantly being denied, you're likely going to either be automatically denied, not be allowed to appeal, or become forum banned. Pipe down, sonny, and realize that you were already wrong, and that you shouldn't make another appeal so quickly. We're not going to take your appeal seriously if you're practically begging after being denied.

Thank you for your time. 

Don't feed yourself to the snake next time.

[Signature]

Achievements

Update. after my "Hm?" post.

It feels like Sukio is trying to get on the good side of a higher up, someone who's a bigger higher up than Rennadai. I bet that he's seen that Gif before, as if you are trying to ban someone on a Discord server, you see that Gif. There's a slim possibility that he's never had to ban anyone on a Discord, but trying to say that when it is not topical to the appeal at all, is weird.  He can message Pyros himself and bring it into the appeal, but it's rather useless to say it in said appeal when there's no point. 

That really makes me think you should stay banned, IF, that's what you were trying to accomplish.

[Signature]

Achievements

@NaratoHeHeXD I'm flattered you think that lol but I don't have the type of attitude you think I have. Just trying to say my thought and opinion as politely as possible. And yes I read why my appeal was denied and technically although I was perma banned from a misunderstanding I think all this is biased. It can be viewed either way. But I think it's biased. The people that are bothered that I crashed the server are holding a grudge when I already have been forgiven but they keep bringing it up when at this point it's irrelevant. And for that, I feel like they'll deny my appeal for something that's already been discussed about because some people (I won't say names) just can't let that go. My current appeal is because I had no idea that joining the server with a different account would get me banned while I'm banned. Like it would make sense that I wouldn't be able to join but banning me for a simple mistake like that? I think it's ridiculous. So I'm appealing for the reason that I don't think I should be perma banned for something I had no clue about. But because some people are holding a grudge for an incident that has already been discussed, my appeal will be denied. And that's why I think it's biased and unfair. I still wasn't given the chance to prove myself nor will I ever be able to at this point in time. There's too many flaws to this system and I think the staff are too ignorant and stubborn to have it fixed. And instead on flipping out on everyone I'm still here talking to everyone politely while everyone is talking down on me. But it won't matter because the staff are ignorant and biased. Well at least in my opinion. Everyone has their own point of view and thoughts to everything and I'm not saying what I say is right, but at the same time it shouldn't be shrugged off. It should be taken into consideration to improve the system and make it better for the community. But if I'm gonna be honest, I don't think you guys would care. Which would only prove me right, but that would make you all mad and then would drop my chances of my appeal being approved which also means it would make you all biased. And to the one's who'll post "It's not my fault you didn't read the rules" or "I don't have to read the rules to you" my appeal is because I made an honest mistake unaware of my consequences. I mean let's be real who would try to get themselves banned while being banned? But by saying all of this my chances for getting my appeal accepted has dropped dramatically probably and It'll most likely be denied. But I felt the need to say that in the most polite way possible because I still do very much like this community and I want to see it grow and flourish even though I might not be there to see it myself. I just hope what I have said sparked some thoughts for improvement on this community and it's servers. And if you have the need to say or inform me of something rather than posting it on my appeals (because that's really unnecessary and unprofessional) you can always dm me and I would love to talk more about it with you. Please leave the posts for the people who have the authority to comment here so it stays organized. No reason to be commenting your opinions on here if it's not gonna help with anything except make the situation more biased.

Posted  Edited by Musical
On 4/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Sukio said:

So am I the only one who thinks that gif is funny?

Comments like this on an mute/ban appeal request are NOT necessary and are very immature. This definitely does not benefit you from getting accepted, and it gives you a higher chance at being denied. 

I'm almost certain that this will get denied. You're supposed to wait much longer than you have done to appeal the ban... I've seen that you recently got denied with your last appeal too.

I guess we will have to wait to see what @Rennadai or another higher up has to say... 

Edited by Musical

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Dude, biased and unfair would be me not reading any of your stuff and denying you. This is just funny to me. What thought process did you put into appealing again so quickly?

Anyways, the ban for joining on a different account is for ban evading, which you did in fact do because "You missed the server" and again, when was that ever allowed? I admit to when the server was doing the buffering issue, but beyond that it has always been a nono, there's a reason why we go out of our way to ban the alt accounts and such since they were banned for a reason. What logic went through your mind to say that going on an alt whilst banned was a good idea?

On another point you were exploiting a fault to an extent that it made the server auto restart due to the strain and then decided to continue? What? Followed by pushing aside when others were upset by saying it was "technically not against the rules". Once again, what? You knew it was bad hence why you were defending yourself from the start yet you still decided to push it? Smart.

I won't be unbanning you yet, wait a bit before you appeal again next time too, let the situation simmer down and people clear their heads rather than jumping straight in again. It doesn't look good. 

Although it seems you understand the situation you're in I will still deny you again, but you are open to try again at a later point, emphasis on the later, if I see an appeal from you tomorrow I swear to hecc… >.>