Don't Copy That Floppy

Don't Copy That Floppy's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Don't Copy That Floppy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55927210

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Karma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

At the time, dog had just left the server and so everything was turning into a shitstorm of rdm and racism. I kept getting targeted by a "zaxx9697", so i defended myself, on top of having to kill him for rdming others. At some point we tried to make him either rage quit or karma banned so (and i promise this is the only time ive participated in such an event) the whole server proceeded to kill him (whether it was rdm or not) defib, kill him again, defib once more and kill once more. (Really sorry, we just could not HANDLE this kid). 

I probably wouldn't have been karma banned had I not been targeted for 2 rounds consecutively. 

By the way, the thing that started all of this was the fact i called him "gay" jokingly for buying an intervention instead of health station, to which he responded with headshotting me with said intervention. I remember joking around with a preround kos (I heard they're not supposed to be taken seriously), he took it seriously, and that was the second rdm. The rest is history

This night was a shit show. 

I just wanna play with the normal people and admins lmfao

Randy Tudor. Good man. DAMN fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats.

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat - Edit Reason: Needed to include why he thought I was staff

Yeah I'm not staff yet, @ChuppaTricky was just joking in discord

Edited by Neon Cat
Needed to include why he thought I was staff

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif